FanStory.com - The Game Is On!by damommy
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
For Animals Crackers Club
The Game Is On! by damommy




In a multi-cat house like mine, there’s no such thing as boredom.  Someone is always doing something amusing, even downright hilarious.  There are various games played by this funny bunch of little furry angels.
 
Dilly is the newest and youngest addition to the family.  I found her during a rainstorm that was causing flooding and thought at first she was blind.  Turned out, her sweet little eyes were glued shut from negligence of her mother.  She’s a small cat, a long-hair dark calico.
 
Foster is a ginger and white cat with the face of an angel.  He really took Dilly under his wing, and spent hours teaching her how to play chase.  He would run from her and back to her over and over until she caught on.  She soon saw how it went, and that’s when the fun started.
 
Their newest game is the strangest I’ve ever seen.  Even imaginary playmates I can figure out, but not this one.
 
I have an ottoman with a skirt that hides the legs and space beneath.  This game seems to require one to go under there while the other sits and watches.  At some point, they change places.  No one peeks or pokes.  They simply stay in their respective places for an allotted time known only to them.   Then swap.  There seems to be a pattern to this game, but for the life of me, I have yet to see it.
 
They can play this game for quite a while.  This ottoman provides a lot of ideas for them, it seems.  I have no idea what the object is, but they seem to know, and I guess that’s all that matters. 

 

Recognized

     

© Copyright 2024. damommy All rights reserved.
damommy has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement