FanStory.com - Life With A Plumberby LisaMay
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A 50-word relationship.
Life With A Plumber by LisaMay



John didn’t try to faucet with his girlfriend, but he wanted to take the plunge. Now he’s going round the u-bend, drained with worry. He’s down in the dumps, feeling crappy, because she left him. He shouldn’t have piped up and told her that dirty joke about the Cistern Chapel.

Recognized

Author Notes
Author's Note:
This is the 45th in a series of 50-word hypothetical romantic encounters with men in different jobs.
I hope you get a giggle out of these.
(Previous professions in the series have been Electrician, Baker, Pastor, Composer, Astronomer, Shoemaker, Dentist, Meteorologist, Carpet-layer, Psychiatrist, Accountant, Ornithologist, Travel Agent, Greengrocer, Artist, Boxer, Train Driver, Submariner, Magician, Writer, Gardener, Physiotherapist, Archaeologist, Chef, Elvis Impersonator, Hairdresser, Furniture Salesman, Cowboy, Photographer, Winemaker, Chocolatier, Carpenter, Glass Fitter, Waiter, Airline Pilot, Forestry Worker, Audio Engineer, Big Game Hunter, Farmer, Banker, Stuntman, Ballet Dancer, Gondolier, Ski Racer.)

     

© Copyright 2024. LisaMay All rights reserved.
LisaMay has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement