FanStory.com - Animal I most Admireby pome lover
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Unwavering courage like their trainers
Animal I most Admire by pome lover

It only took a second or two to decide which animal I most admire.

Hands down, the trained dogs in the Military fill the bill.

They deliberately go in harm's way, attacking the enemy, fearless and undeterred.

They jump with their trainers from planes into enemy territory.

They locate the injured, buried in rubble, and route out the enemy in hiding.

They also locate bombs.

They probably do many other courageous things of which I am not aware.

Their intelligence, loyalty, ability to learn, fearlessness and endurance are amazing.

I think they are incredible dogs, truly their trainer's best friend and companion ~

performing a great service to our country.

They are deserving of the gratitude and respect of every American.


Recognized

Author Notes
Although I love most dogs (especially my granddogs) these trained military dogs are incredible and a huge asset to the military and to this country.

     

© Copyright 2024. pome lover All rights reserved.
pome lover has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement