FanStory.com - Pash Rashby Chrissy710
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
An adult erotic story no warning required
Pash Rash by Chrissy710
I am thirsty and tired writing prompt entry

I am thirsty and tired, but far from feeling erotic. Too bloody hot for a nookie. This would be the last thing on my mind at the moment, as I sit here in the stifling heat, surrounding our camp site. 

All I can do, is to keep trapsing back and forth to the Eskie sitting on the back of my husband's ute, to get an ice cold drink and wet my facecloth with the icy water.

Even after several trip throughout today I still remain thisty.

Passing my husband during these trips to the Eskie, I see his hot, sweaty, face and laugh to myself. No hints of an erotically charged afternoon seems to be forthcoming from him. He is also thirsty and tired. Heat has a way of sapping one's energy.

So readers, you will be disappointed at my lack of enthusiasm for a long drawn out, descriptive, erotic, love making session.

Perhaps, when the cool change arrives, we could change our minds and fall into a passionate erotic embrace.

I don't think so!

Instead, we will sit on our respective chairs, listening to the radio, and lapping up the little hints of breeze that are sent in occassional puffs.

The only remotely erotic thing in my vision, is the way my husband wraps his lips around his cigarette , does a slow draw back and then blows it out with the occasional smoke ring. Or, how he curls his finger around the knob on the radio to alter the volume. 

I gaze at his unshaven rough face, (he doesn't shave while we are camping, so his manly, stubble, face gets thicker every day.) and think to myself  of the 'pash rash' I would get if caught in erotic twists and turns.

No thanks.




 


Writing Prompt
Write an adult/erotic post that begins with the words, I am thirsty and tired..

Author Notes
It is above 40 degree at the moment and I am away camping with my husband. I thought this may amuse the readers. '

Thanks to alexisart for the image Solar flare'

Thanks for reading my work

     

© Copyright 2024. Chrissy710 All rights reserved.
Chrissy710 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement