FanStory.com - Grandpa's FInal Wordsby Raul1
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Final Goodbye.
Grandpa's FInal Words by Raul1
Final Words writing prompt entry

Grandpa Henry Chiles will die in a few moments. The family gathers around him in the hospital beside his bed. He is about to tell his final goodbye and his words to his family.

"I won't be here soon, but I do want all of you to know this. I love you all! I know you care about me very deeply and emotionally. You all need to move on with your lives. Remember the good times we've had as a family. I hope that I will be in Heaven with God."

"Tell my friends goodbye and that it has been the pleasure of being a friend to them. I care so much about them. They are always in my heart and all of you as well. I know that you're crying now, but it isn't the end of the world. I am very old and can't go on any longer. You are young beyond your years. You all will have happy lives. I will always be with you all in your hearts. It is time to say my goodbyes to you all! I love you all!"

Grandpa Chiles has passed away in his hospice bed. He was ninety-eight years old.


Writing Prompt
Your character is going to die within moments. What are the final words? Describe the circumstances of the pending death.

     

© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement