FanStory.com - My Life Trajectoryby zanya
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Life in 150 words
My Life Trajectory by zanya
Your Life in 150 words writing prompt entry

So far in my earthly trajectory, I have lived in extraordinary times.

I've watched humans dress up in space gear, walk on the surface of the moon and return safely to earth, moon dust on their shoes.

I'm living through the greatest revolution of all time, the technological revolution. A phone in my hand gives me instant access to every event on the planet and beyond. Knowledge is my powerful tool. It's not heavy to carry.

I can rub shoulders with non-human friends, Alexa and her ilk. They don't argue back. They're a blessing!

Alas, these aforesaid interesting times are not all good.

My contemporaries and I are wrecking our planet home, the only one we've got, with our plastic and our emissions. We are so slow to clean up the mess!

We haven't found a way to stop fighting wars among ourselves.

Whereto next in this life journey?


Writing Prompt
Write the entire story of your life in no more than 150 words. You can be experimental, creative, funny, serious, provocative, reflective, whatever style you best feel represents your life. You must write about your entire life, not just a moment of it. No poetry (too easy). No fiction (YOUR life), although metaphors are acceptable so long as they are directly interpretable to be about your life. You'll be surprised at what your life looks like in 150 words...

Author Notes
Image from Google

     

© Copyright 2024. zanya All rights reserved.
zanya has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement