FanStory.com - Why?by pome lover
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
a simple question
Why? by pome lover
    What do you think? Contest Winner 


 
Why would any American, born in the greatest country in the world, want to make it a socialist country?

Is this American familiar with the results of socialism in other countries whose citizens flock to America by the thousands?

Why would any American, want to give up his independence?

Why doesn’t he realize if the government regulates everything and takes his hard-earned money, people will have no incentive to work? To create and successfully run a business?  To invent a product?  To be the best anything? And America will go broke. There would be no competition and Americans thrive on competition.

Why would any American prefer to be a country of sheep instead of a country of proud achievers of competitors and WINNERS?

People are not equal.  They are individuals with inherent traits, naturally gifted or not.  They are energetic or lazy, smart or slow, and interested in a wealth of different things from fixing plumbing problems to excelling as first violinist in an orchestra, to searching for life in space.

The very wealthy in this country from whom the socialist want to steal, are the very people who keep our economy going and growing.  They not only build businesses, providing jobs, but they build museums, art galleries, colleges; they give grants to medicine, students, the arts and a myriad other things. And that 1% or 2% the Socialists want to take from them pays for those things. And besides, they earned it. It is theirs, not the government’s.

THE PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT WHO ARE PUSHING SOCIALISM ARE MULTIMILLIONAIRES WITH SEVERAL HOMES, WALLS, GUNS AND ALL OF THE PRIVILEGES THAT THEY WANT TO TAKE AWAY FROM YOU.  THINK ABOUT THAT!

DO YOU THINK FOR ONE MINUTE THAT ANY OF THEIR IMPOSED RULES AND REGULATIONS WILL APPLY TO THEM?  DO YOU THINK THEY WILL GIVE UP THEIR HEALTH PLANS, GIVE UP THEIR GUNS, SHARE THEIR WEALTH?  THEY WILL, IF THEY HAVEN’T ALREADY, MOVE THEIR ASSETS OFFSHORE.  THEY WILL NOT, IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM, BE SUBJECTED TO THE RESTRICTIONS THEY WILL PUT ON YOU.  IT IS THE OLD SCAM OF POLITICIANS – DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO.

I, for one, want to protect my freedoms and my country.  I hope, with all my heart, that the majority of Americans want the same.  In my opinion, socialists are not American!

Why would any American think that socialism is preferable to personal freedom?

Personal freedom is our right.  Why would you vote for those who will take it away?

THINK BEFORE YOU VOTE.

What do you think?
Contest Winner

Author Notes
STAY FREE.

     

© Copyright 2024. pome lover All rights reserved.
pome lover has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement