FanStory.com - Another One of Our Ownby davisr (Rhonda)
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Check out the new Pamela Spice book!
Another One of Our Own by davisr (Rhonda)

I came across a charming book written by an author from FanStory. Pamela Spice, AKA respa, has graced us with her very first novel called, The Snowman Chickadee and Friends.

Written in a combination of prose and poetry, this delightful children's book is entertaining and thought provoking. It teaches children tolerance for diversity as unique characters interact and learn about each other.

Illustrations are attractive and poignant, as are quotes from Dr. Seuss.

Characters are clearly defined and relate to a child's real life experiences.

I sincerely recommend this book to anyone who has children or who just want to relax with a warm tale set in the cold.

Recognized

Author Notes
The photo is of my grandson, Paul, who loves bedtime stories. He was excited to get a new book and even more excited when he found I actually knew the author.

     

© Copyright 2024. davisr (Rhonda) All rights reserved.
davisr (Rhonda) has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement