FanStory.com - Great Book by One Of Our Ownby davisr (Rhonda)
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A book review of Tales of a Scottish Wood
Great Book by One Of Our Own by davisr (Rhonda)

Robert Spice, AKA rspoet, has written a delightful book called, "Tales of a Scottish Wood". In it, the character, Sean, tells stories of his whimsical journeys throughout Scotland. The stories are short and engaging, and fill everyone who listens, including the reader, with a sense of wonder.

What appears on the surface to be a collection of stories Robert, via his character Sean, tell to enchant us, we find a deeper tale that leads us to believe in worlds within worlds.

If you haven't read his book yet, I strongly encourage you to to get hold of it. Available on Amazon, and a link on rspoet's site, you can find an uplifting group of tales to transport you from a dreary and frightening world into one full of gentle magic.

Recognized

Author Notes
Robert Spice, as many of you know, is a wonderful poet who graces us with his work.

While Tales of a Scottish Wood is written in prose, Robert displays his poetic nature in each chapter.

     

© Copyright 2024. davisr (Rhonda) All rights reserved.
davisr (Rhonda) has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement