FanStory.com - daily prayer for poetaby His Grayness
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
asking GOD for guidance always
daily prayer for poeta by His Grayness

Vance Seagle writing
Oh dear GOD, these hours come and go, exploding into days, expanding into months, crawling into years always alive with promise seeking awareness and capture by the whirling, spinning, misguided minds too full of anger and fear to pay attention with what is rich and near. So even knowing this is all so very true one such as I still wonders what is the wisest thing to do, and so in shame and sorrow head bowed in prayer, I hopefully reach to you to capture my mind and my fingers and lead them to understanding that will grip and hold the heart and mind with constant reach, touch, and blessing brought forth from every miniscule of understanding that reaches forth and carries home the richness of understanding, knowing, and loving that I pray to be engaged with you at all times and forever! Amen!

Recognized

     

© Copyright 2024. His Grayness All rights reserved.
His Grayness has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement