FanStory.com - Never Partby Jonadab Ezerie
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Love a perfect bond of union
Never Part by Jonadab Ezerie

You are the orbit to my rising sun
And the sunlight to all my battles won
You turn my bad day into a night of fun
So, I'll never part for our souls are one

You're the immortal flavor from up above
And a spice to my life with a heart of love

You always make me coo like a baby dove
So, I'll never part or give your heart a shove

You're the fire to an endless passion
And my essence with a blazing attraction
You sparked a part of me that shared your vision
So, I'll never part for you're my addiction

Author Notes
The poem is about the deep and enduring connection between two people, emphasizing the idea of being inseparable and deeply connected. The subject revolves around love, devotion, and the unbreakable bond between two individuals.

The language used in the poem is expressive and romantic, with words and phrases like "orbit to my rising sun," "spice to my life," "endless passion," and "blazing attraction" creating vivid and passionate imagery. The poet uses similes such as "You turn my bad day into a night of fun" and "You're the fire to an endless passion" to convey the intensity of the described emotions. The repetition of "So, I'll never part" emphasizes the commitment and dedication to the relationship.
In the poem's context, it is a declaration or expression of love and devotion from one person to another. The poem captures the intense emotions and deep connection between the speaker and the subject of the poem, conveying a sense of unwavering commitment and adoration. The setting and circumstances surrounding the relationship are not explicitly mentioned, but the focus is on the profound bond and the lasting impact on the speaker's life.

     

© Copyright 2024. Jonadab Ezerie All rights reserved.
Jonadab Ezerie has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement