FanStory.com - Attempted escapeby Mistydawn
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Julie tries to get her and her daughters to safety.
Debt Collector
: Attempted escape by Mistydawn

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of violence.
Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of language.
Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of sexual content.
Summary
Jeff is told he can either help Bruno Bambini with his shady business or watch his family die a slow, painful death. How far will Jeff go to save the ones he loves?
Jeff has stolen a car and has been chased by the cops. He escapes from that only to be sent to another job. Jeff hears sirens in the middle of his illegal adventure. Setting the building on fire, he flees from the scene. Julie discovers an intruder in their house, which she manages to handle. Putting the pieces together, the Berryville PD are in pursuit of their suspect. Jeff was arrested and let go. He meets a mugger on the way home. After scaring off the mugger, Jeff turns towards Luigi, gun in hand. He decides to get the girls to safety before attempting such a move. Jeff is taken back to Bambini's where he's told about his final job, taking Bambini's rival hostage.

***
Bracing herself against the dryer, Julie shoves their heavy basement door closed. The shelves vibrate, several items fall to the floor. How am I going to keep him there? Seeing a basket of dirty laundry, she shoves it in front of the barrier. Now to find a way to escape.

"Mommy, Mommy," Abby screams from the adjoining room.

Julie finds George stroking her daughter's face when she squirms into the kitchen. "You leave my baby alone," she demands through gritted teeth.

George runs over and punches Julie in the nose. "Don't ever try a stunt like that again." He walks over and unties Abby's hands and feet. "It's time to have a little fun, princess." He smirks.

The child raises her legs and kicks him in the groin; he doubles over in pain. Abby pushes him backward; he stumbles across the junk scattered on the floor. Unable to regain his balance, George falls against the wall.

"Run, Abby, run," Julie yells. The young child heads for the door.

George grabs her pigtails as she darts by. "You're not going anywhere."

"Let me go, let me go," Abby yells, as she tries to break free.

"Time for George to have a little fun." He chuckles, dragging the child across the floor.

"Help me, Mommy, please help me," Abby begs, throwing her arms out towards Julie.

Precious moments of her daughter's life flash through Julie's mind as the child is being carted away. She visions holding Abby in her arms for the very first time. She then recalls Abby babbling tirelessly in her chair, food smeared across her sweet face; how her child's first word took her by surprise. Julie wasn't sure if she should hug her or scold her for saying a four-letter word. Julie then remembers Abby toddling around the house; how she'd say ut oh when she fell down. Her child's desperate cry brings her back to reality.

"Stop him, Mommy, please stop him," Abby begs.

"Please, mister, please take me instead," Julie bawls. George gives her a once over and sneers. "I'll do whatever you want, for as long as you like if you leave my baby alone," she sobs.

George turns around. "You're not my type," he replies, lugging Abby through the door.

"Help me, mommy, please, help me," the child begs.

"No, please don't hurt my sweet baby; please don't hurt my little girl," Julie sobs.

***
Jeff is holding a gun to Antonio's daughter's head. Her Daddy is to the right of him, a gun at his feet. Antonio's friend is to his left with a gun in his hand.

The small child is trembling in Jeff's arms as she continues to cry for her daddy. I wish I didn't have to do this, Jeff thinks. He then remembers Luigi's warning moments before. Wiping the sweat from his face, he leans over and whispers: "No, voy a hacerte, Dano, te lo prometo." (I'm not going to hurt you, baby, I promise.) The child continues to scream.

"I've done what you've asked, so put my daughter down," Antonio says.

Jeff glances over to find his friend motionless on the lawn, gun in hand. "Your friend needs to drop his weapon too."

"Drop the girl, or else," the friend warns as he takes aim at Jeff's head.

"Not until Antonio gets into my car."

"He's not going anywhere with you, so drop the girl before I splatter your brains across the lawn." The friend cocks his gun.

Realizing he's about to be killed, Jeff turns and shoots the friend. A bullet lodges in the center of his head, brain matter spews across the freshly cut yard.

"Salvame, Papa, por favor, salvame," (Save me Papa, please save me.) the terrified child cries.

Antonio scoops his gun off the ground. "Let my daughter go."

Jeff spins around as Antonio pulls the trigger. The bullet hits the little girl in her chest.

"No, mibebe," (No, not my baby.) her father cries.

Lifting up his gun, Jeff pulls the trigger. A stream of bullets hits Antonio; he folds to the ground. Jeff glances down to find the child's lifeless body draped over his arm. "Not the little girl." Dropping to his knees, he begins to cry.

***
The house is completely still, except for Julie continued sobbing as she lies tied up on the cold tile floor; relentlessly praying that their horrific nightmare will end. Julie realizes her two beautiful babies are upstairs being beaten and raped, and she can't do anything to stop it.

The clock ticks down the seconds; her anxiety continues to build as horrific pictures flash through her mind. Please don't let him hurt my babies, please, she begs, trying to dismiss the gruesome images that plague her mind. "Please God, oh please send someone to rescue us," she continues through teary eyes.

Hearing pounding in the other room, Julie jumps, she then realizes someone is at their front door. This might be our only chance, she thinks as she scurries across the clutter on the floor.

"Call 911," she screams as she inches her way through the house.

She sees Rebecca's two best friends on the porch when she glances through the side window. "Shelly, Amber, call 911," she repeats as she anxiously looks towards the stairs. She wasn't sure where George is or how much he can hear.

"It looks like they're gone," Shelly says, turning towards the road.

"I hope she hasn't forgotten." Amber glances at the house again.

The two young girls step off the porch as Julie moves closer to the door. "Call for help," she screams, pounding the stained glass window with her feet.

Amber pivots around.

"What's wrong, Amber?"

"I thought I heard something."

Shelly stops and listens. "All I hear is the wind."

"I guess you're right," Amber bounces down the remaining stairs; Shelly follows behind her.

Julie bangs on the glass. The pair continues to chatter as they head towards their van. Frustrated, Julie pounds the window harder than before. The sudden impact causes her feet to go through it; small glass fragments spew across the porch. Julie pokes her head through. "Amber, Shelly, come back, please come back," she yells as she clears the remaining shards from the pane. The girls continue towards the street. "Come back, girls, please come back," Julie screams, pulling her butt across the mess.

Pain coursed through her body as tiny fragments stick into her skin. Pushing the discomfort aside, she works her way towards the porch. She just makes it to the edge of the stairs as the van drives away.

"No, don't go. Please don't leave us here, please," she sobs, watching the van fade out of sight.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" a voice asks.

She looks up to see George standing behind her in his birthday suit, fully erect. Julie shivers at the ghastly sight.

He grabs her hair and drags her through the glass. "Guess I'll have to lock you in the basement from now on."

"No, not the basement," she begs, remembering how she kicked his buddy down the steps.

"I can't leave you out here, now can I?" George scoops her up and slings her over his shoulder. Julie draws back her legs and kicks him as hard as she can.

"Your babies hit harder than you." He chuckles, recalling how aroused he got when they struggled.

She sinks her teeth into his back as she digs her nails into his skin. Tiny droplets of blood quickly appear. Julie does it again.

"The more you hurt me, the more I do to your babies," he warns.

"No, not my girls, please not my girls. I'm sorry, so, so sorry. I promise I'll never do it again."

"It's too late for that," George replies as he waddles towards the kitchen. He hears pounding on the other side of the room when he steps through the door.

"Let me out you moron," Steven orders. George runs over and flings the barrier open. "What the hell happened to you?" George asks, eyeing his partner's mangled face.

"That damn bitch is what happened to me." He sneers. "It's time you learned a lesson." He jerks her off George's shoulder.

"Do what you want with her, cause I have two pretty young ladies waiting for me upstairs."

"Please don't hurt my babies, please," Julie cries.

"You have more to worry about than those damn brats," Steven says, tossing her down the stairs.
***
Characters
Jeff Donaldson, the man forced to commit crimes to save his family
Julie Donaldson, Jeff's wife
Abby, Rebecca Donaldson, Jeff and Julie's girls
Luigi Ricci, George and Steven, Bruno Bambini's goon
Bruno Bambini, kingpin.
Berryville PD
Joe, sergeant
Rachel, detective
Jerry, detective,

Sharon, ME, head of forensics
 

     

© Copyright 2024. Mistydawn All rights reserved.
Mistydawn has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement