FanStory.com - Can life really be good?by His Grayness
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
hope for some delight to fs friends
Can life really be good? by His Grayness

Can life really be good?
As the weight of constant hums and endless knocks upon the door of my mind from strangers not known and missions unclear, I Struggle, frankly somewhat amused with the challenge of finding merit, purpose, intention, and creative mission to point me to a place of creative achievement and delight. As always, my mind is first faced with the choice of Love or Gratitude as they are so beautifully mixed in a glorious cloud of rich majesty, so alas the understanding thereof immediately delivers satisfaction in the awareness that I may have both all at once and as long as I intend it to be that way.! So should the event at hand imply or intend a stroll down an ugly, rainy, muddy, lane, my gates of self regard quickly close and begin considering other opportunity and generally rapid departure. Ah yes, life really can be good!


Recognized

     

© Copyright 2024. His Grayness All rights reserved.
His Grayness has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement