FanStory.com - A Helping Handby Miranda Langston
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
It's All In The Family
A Helping Hand by Miranda Langston

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of sexual content.
'Twas the night of Samhain and the hour of midnight had long since come to pass. The only thing to be heard in the drafty old mansion was the sound of raw ecstasy. The thin fingers of silvery light gently caressed her lacy black negligee. Her shapely legs formed perfect triangles with the satin sheets. Her breath growing heavier, she knew she was close. Her body quaked, riding wave upon wave of pleasure as he went faster and deeper. At last, she could take no more. Her back arched as a long, passionate moan escaped her blood red lips. Collapsing into the mattress, her breast heaved as she caught her breath. Dark eyes fell upon the subject of her rapture. "Thank you, Thing," she said with a wink.

     

© Copyright 2024. Miranda Langston All rights reserved.
Miranda Langston has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement