FanStory.com - Darkness or Lightby SLMorrical
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A fragile Psyche can break letting in the darkness
Darkness or Light by SLMorrical
100 Word Flash Fiction contest entry

Everyone has their answers to whom and what they are becoming, and where they are going. The human mind is a powerful controller of heart and soul. We all have a darkness and a light. The darkness appears in a time of vulnerability.

The psyche is fragile in each and every person as they search for love and happiness. Every one of us will sacrifice our hearts, souls, and even our minds for the dream of dreams. Then the breaking point and the psyche breaks. When the psyche breaks and the darkness is stronger than the light. Darkness takes over.

Recognized

Author Notes
Sometimes I just sit and ponder about things like the mind and how it shapes who we are. I also wonder about the mind of a serial killer or someone who kills because of temporary insanity. I guess if I wasn't weird like that I wouldn't have anything to write about. Thank you for reading and for any feedback.

     

© Copyright 2024. SLMorrical All rights reserved.
SLMorrical has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement