FanStory.com - Everything in Balanceby Liz O'Neill
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Remembering good things helps in troubled times
Be Wee With Bea Part2
: Everything in Balance by Liz O'Neill

Background
Bea has seen something unusual on one of her strollings. It has given her cause for concern so she does some of her exercises to make things less fearful for her.

Bea had learned that she actually did best if she practiced her routine exercises. It made her feel more sure of herself. She could also make time for her stepstooling exercise and her "be-good-to-myself" treat. So many wonderful things had been discovered because of her strolling exercise. With the most recent discovery upsetting her it helped to remember who she'd met on those adventures and how much she'd learned and how much happier her life had become.

She'd met that ragged raccoon cat who filled her life with such joy. They'd gotten off to a rough start but they acted like the rocks which tumbled in the river until they are smooth. Their rough times were smoothed out by talking things through. Hardest of all, Bea had had to do her humble exercise. That proud little bear had to admit that trying to make things happen her way exercise did not work very well. In fact, it did not work AT ALL. Not one bit.

On another fortunate stroll, Bea'd met a poor little bedraggled creature who'd been wandering the streets for who knows how long. She was missing her hair on her hind legs and looked so sad. Bea had even sung a song to her to get her to come join her and Scruffles.

An appreciative wee one, Bea realized that without having met Timothy the beaver along one of these wonderful paths which led to Timothy's Pond, Bea would have had no furniture or clay bowls. She used those perfectly formed bowls for her golden honey which her mom taught her was her "be-good-to-myself" treat.

She would not have been able to do her Be Wee With Bea exercises which began with her stepstooling exercise. One led to the other. First, she would have to do her weightlifting exercise in order to carry her clay pots filled with honey down her steps. This made it possible for the wee hungry bear to enjoy her "be-good-to-myself" treat.

During this time she would practice more of her brain and notice exercises. She realized everything leads to something else and then twirls back around. That must be how problems got solved. This reminded her of the child's toy her mom had found for her. It had a little car with it that went up a little path and then could twirl back down another to the ground where it began.

She hardly ever forgot that continuing her humble exercise helped many difficulties to work out right. As long as she did her talk to the maker everything would stay in balance. A perfect example of keeping things in balance was when she met Willow on one of her paths.

Bea discovered the wonderful exercise which Willow practiced. How she was always there for the sad children waiting to give them hope. Unlike most, Willow was able to listen without any distraction. What a gift she gave everyone by listening. She helped Bea learn how to listen better to others. Bea did find this very difficult and wondered how Willow could do it. She thought she'd ask her someday.

She remembered how she had so enjoyed her Bea's Golden Path as long as she could. Then it changed so that she couldn't even recognize it. Bea never felt good about the way that had happened. But she knew as always, talking to the maker of golden paths and the maker of everything helped her feel so much calmer. Many of her fears went away and eventually, everything twirled around to be okay. She kept telling herself everyone would be safe if she talked to the maker of creatures of the fog. She planned to do that soon.



Author Notes
We have begun the 2nd part to Be Wee With Bea where we will stroll with Bea to learn new lessons and experience new adventures.

     

© Copyright 2024. Liz O'Neill All rights reserved.
Liz O'Neill has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement