FanStory.com - Spider on a Wallby TPAC
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Eyes on You
Act of Endurance
: Spider on a Wall by TPAC
Artwork by cleo85 at FanArtReview.com

You are always, listening, aims at one person, hurt, at intentions, run gossip, never well say of behalf; it anything pleasant: foe.

You're the sightless, had woe, plot evil thought, it to do them in; doing is to pain, unfold hated it's for them: plot plan to suffer.

You crawl around, about, watching and hopes, just to bring any harms deed to their lives, think, bent hell; what: spark its fire?

You are a hunter, seated, unseen you to their lives, put full attention, hiding, wreaking innocent souls, I; do suppose: to be them.

A foul creature that hate, many eyeballs that assist you, sits in your spot, rot others, at abusing; said a bad of them: it stew pot.

Your savage, demeaning, downing of people, with vicious words; from out the very core, it's your inner belly of: poison: snot.

They, you hunt, can't see you, in the darkness, on the wall, nested, inside a web, pull string, hurting; await: it's a spider there.

Author Notes
A victim of circumstance, ventures self in alone, to probabilities, considered, never peering, numerous eyes; watches: near you.

     

© Copyright 2024. TPAC All rights reserved.
TPAC has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement