FanStory.com - Hitler~ The Boiling Potby Sally Law
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Part Two of my Hitler commentary.
Hitler~ The Boiling Pot by Sally Law
Artwork by Renate-Bertodi at FanArtReview.com

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of violence.
This is part two of, "How Hitler Almost Won." I highly recommend you read chapter one for the history and context of this continuing commentary.

******

"A watched pot, that none dared called boiling." Quote from djeckert, famous Fanstonian.

A pot had begun to boil in Germany and few dared to say, "It's boiling!"

"Operation Valkyrie" had come close to succeeding; almost snatching the pot off the fire.

But, the sixth attempt to assassinate Hitler in the "July Plot" of 1944 had failed. The sulfurous cauldron overflowed and scalded millions, adding greatly to the death toll in the final year of the war from 1944 through 1945.

"Historians generally agree 1945 saw the highest monthly averages of dead." *Source.

Many successes were laden with failures, compounding the enormous strain of the war. Germany was broke. It had advanced too far and fast to fund itself. This war had proved to be a costly endeavor, but, so was the mass murder of human beings. Hitler's greed for more and more Jews to be put to death severely depleted their resources.

Boots were wearing out. Uniforms repaired and refashioned over and over by those sentenced to die in concentration camps. Nothing could afford to be wasted in the new order of world takeover. Nazi Germany had turned into the worst bandits and murderers the world had ever seen. They had become Thenardier--and Europe, Cosette; robbing, exploiting and preying upon the weak and vulnerable.

God spoke. He answered with bad weather and armed resistance. In 1944 as the tide of war had turned, the unpredictable weather continued despite Germany's weather stations posted near the Arctic Circle. The Nazis vain attempts to stay ahead of the weather did not bring the results they had hoped for.

Hitler had also tasted the likes of Prime Minister Winston Churchill, someone who dared to say the pot was boiling long before others would even look at the stove. The prime minister of Great Britain from 1940-1945 did an outstanding job, and in my humble opinion, saved his nation and Europe. He was a conservative, and often spoke out against Hitler and the Nazis in speeches, and in the public arena. The liberals hated him. He said things that were offensive, and was known to be brash and given to drink.

Our current president, Donald J. Trump, reminds me of Mr. Churchill in many ways. He calls out evil, focusing attention to the pot that is coming to a full boil once again. He is standing alone in his fight to hold on to our country's sovereignty, religious freedoms and guarantees of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. He sees threats that have already made themselves known, within and without our nation.

Propaganda filled news has once again lulled a nation into a trancelike state. Truth has been removed from us, and a lie has been erected in its place. It is fed every day by the mainstream media and grown exponentially. Today, it's a Goliath in size and strength.

Truth in journalism is a standard, but disappearing rapidly, dear citizens. It's looking more like the days of Charles Darnay, falsey accused of the evil deeds of the Evremondes'. Our courts...a mockery of justice.

Abortion until the baby is full term now legal in New York state. Other states are hopping on board this evil plan and moving to follow suit.

Hitler is right here, right now in the United States of America. He is resident in those who would do such a thing, vote for such a thing, or stand up and shout it! It is Adolf Hitler all over again. Can you not see it? The pot is boiling...about to overflow.

Crime is pouring across our porous borders. The same liberal progressives who want more murders of children want you and I to think they even care for the little ones.

These caravans of people with children demanding entry at our borders are driven like dogs by their families across Latin America and Mexico for months and then die while we are trying to process them? Give me a break. This is staged theatre at its finest. If they don't care about an unborn child, why all of sudden do they care for any child? They don't care. The liberal progressives elected to seats in our House of Representatives and Senate ride upon the backs of human misery for a vote.

These progressives want to destroy lives, our borders, our country, and our sitting president. They want the freedom to kill innocent babies, but God forbid you should carry a pistol to protect yourself.

They want everyone to shut up who doesn't vote like them. Calling you out as they dress you down in public if they don't like your MAGA hat or your political stance. It's okay if they speak, though. These are bullies of the worst kind. The "Brownshirts" of Nazi Germany have been resurrected, and their tactics are extolled by Hollywood and the liberal elites.

The pot is boiling and Hitler has America in his grasp.

The liberal mainstream media feeds the lie every day, accessory to these crimes. They side with evil every chance they get.

If you vote, please do not vote for those who promote:

~ Abortion and the sale of fetal body parts.
~ Human trafficking.
~ Open borders.
~ Lax Immigration.
~ Assaults on religious freedoms and the right to say no.
~ Destroyers of our Constitution and Bill of Rights.
~ Calling for the public harassment for those who voted for President Trump.
~ Supression of free speech and non-violent protests.

~ Elected officials who are party to criminals being released back onto the streets and back into our country to commit more crimes after deportation.

~ Elected officials who care more about the protections of non-citizens than citizens.

~ Elected officials who propose and sign legislation to use our tax dollars on funding illegal immigration.

~ Elected officials who are not doing their job, obstructing every move and decision of the president, wasting taxpayer dollars.

~ Elected officials, including governorships, who promote and call for the laws to terminate life in the womb up until birth.

We have newly elected lawmakers that seek to overcome and rewrite laws that protect the unborn. It is the new Holocaust of our present day. We have laws in place that are upheld by some conservative states that value the life and rights of the unborn.

"The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 (Public Law 108-212) is a United States law which recognizes an embryo or fetus in utero as a legal victim, if they are injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence. The law defines "child in utero" as "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb."
**Source.

What to do when evil is in power is an age old question. To do nothing and look the other way is evil in itself.

A world war should teach us valuable lessons we should never forget. It all started with a lie...Hitler and Joseph Goebbels said Jews were not human beings...and Germany believed them.

If we live a life that honors and protects all life, then we learned a valuable lesson from wars' mistakes. If we choose not to to recall those things, or ignore history, we deny the truth resident within them.

Learn from the sad history of Germany and WWII. It is screaming at us. It says, "Don't let anyone tell you to forget the truth, dear citizen."

This article is dedicated to all those who uphold truth and value life both in and outside the womb.



************

*Source: https://www.quora.com/What-was-the-worst-deadliest-year-of-the-World-War-2

**Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unborn_Victims_of_Violence_Act

Recognized

Author Notes
Operation Valkyrie and The July Plot were one and the same.

Art courtesy of the talented Renate Bertodi of FanArt Review.

     

© Copyright 2024. Sally Law All rights reserved.
Sally Law has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement