FanStory.com - -A Script In Time-by Gordon Stacey
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Free verse
-A Script In Time- by Gordon Stacey

-A Script In Time-

As a script in time, we will explore our Fathers veracity, combined with the lovers' character, we are primed to excel, yet we find ourselves frozen upon baptism of the spirit.

First, the physical endure celestial impressions of life, blazing with extreme precision, darting towards the gifted young mind.

These trials exhaust our form that flex towards the divine. Pushing one to the limits. Overwhelmed with joy, for we have found the sacred resting place.

Second, your spirit vibrates with an essence that needs more expressions of the true veracity --that blaze across the universal realm of ancient lore.

We are now majestically cascading, capturing, and expressing natural intrigue and wonder towards the inward man; for he has shimmered for an hour.

And finally, the unveiling of thy true spirit honouring the name of Christ. We have properly formed a prayer that has been heard by our great Father, allowing us perfect sanctuary.

Gently, we turn towards romances chapter. Come quickly, for within our spirit, vibrance claims a clean passion, forged as swift wings delight.

Coupled with an arm full of roses, bred to your liking, rejoicing for the kingdom of Heaven blesses our heart --beating as soft waves forming a gentle rain.

Such beauty soothes and compliments the Holy Spirit, shimmering as lovers' burn times wick for an eternity.

Dream with integrity, whilst the cherished are preserved. Delight, for kindred innocence has become blended secretly into society's ethereal existence, whisked with precision.

We need more of Heaven's essence to quickly cleanse and express a stream of time, where the just are preserved, for the blue stone has turned grey.

Within the ancient passage; I need you. I need you to bless the spirit of Man. For burning within lies wilderness enthusiasm that seeks renewal.

Let it be known, We'll walk the narrow road, and witness love's lustre.

Delight for innocence has expressed its soft tender expressions of joy, which also shimmer and twinkle.

Smile softly, for our spiritual craftsman acquires more of this currency that dead men yearn for.

These gifts I bear, enhance the favour of my fair maiden's name. How exquisite --beauty is expressed though our minds portrayal of a dichotomy of righteousness. One born to love, the other born to serve.

Gentle we walk through times passage with the tides brush of true emotions. Behold, a mural of the sacred divine, timed exactly to our thoughts curl of intent to joy.

Has this tone shattered the night, and formed yet another moon?

'Tis strange and unusual now... know this gentle Jesus, you are my courage and my strength.

We shall enjoy and prosper this dreams delight.

Tending now to the gentle force that has suffered, for innocent tears drip from the face of unrelenting despair.

Softly now, for true angels prepare to offer a pool of blessings. For we have mounted beyond the natural, and commenced with destiny's charm.

Behold, the definition of an innocent love decorates the silky night of celestial markings.

How kind of truth, for fostering the fairies' need to exist through the boundless cracks of time.

Dear love, may we exist as prime examples of the divine promise, and shimmer as soft romance forming this night's intense bliss...

     

© Copyright 2024. Gordon Stacey All rights reserved.
Gordon Stacey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement