FanStory.com - Just When You Thought it Was Safeby Earl Corp
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
More of my lists and some contributions
Earl's Book of Lists 2
: Just When You Thought it Was Safe by Earl Corp

Background
A book of wacky lists you can add to. Audience participation is greatly encouraged.

Here we go again. I built up some writer bucks and cent pumps so I can add more lists. I appreciate the reception this has had on here. Please keep it up, I'd like to get 25 chapters before I close it out.

My Favorite Actors

1
. John Wayne- You can't beat the Duke. Nuff said.
2. Clint Eastwood- Whether he's a cowboy or a California detective cleaning up crime in his town, It's hard to think of a tougher guy than Clint.
3. Tom Hanks- I think he is easily one of the most versatile actors in Holly wood. From Big to Forrest Gump or being alone on a deserted island to searching war torn France for Private Ryan, Hanks has proven to have a lot of staying power. Not bad for a guy who started out on a second rate tv comedy Bosom Buddies.
4. Burt Reynolds- Burt could be funnier by accident than a lot of comedians who have to work at it.
5. Sylvester Stallone- I am old enough to have seen Rocky on its original run in the theaters. I have made a point to see every other movie he's been in.
6. Robert Redford- The first PF movie I was allowed to go by myself to the theater to see was Jeremiah Johnson. I'm also a big fan of the Sting and Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid.
7. Paul Newman- Hey I think Slapshot is one of the most hilarious sports movies ever. His portrayal of Judge Roy Bean was also funny. I'm sure people won't like my choices for Newman movies. Well..... add your own lists.
8. Jimmy Stewart- The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance and hung out with a six foot rabbit.
9. Henry Fonda- There Was a Crooked Man, the Cheyenne Social Club, the Rounders, and Mister Roberts are my favorites. I'm not Fonda daughter Jane though.
10. Robert Duvall- I've never seen a bad Duvall movie. His portrayal of Ned Pepper in True Grit was one of my favorites.

My Favorite Actresses

1. Maureen O'Hara- A great leading lady for John Wayne, Brian Keith, Henry Fonda and a host of others.
2. Liz Taylor- She played everything from Cleopatra to Fred Flintstone's mother --in law.
3. Mae West- I'd like to have gone up and seen her. She had all the junk in the right places.
4. Sally Field- from the Flying Nun to Norma Rae Sally was great. She should have married Burt Reynolds.
5. Julianne Moore- what can I say I'm a sucker for redheads.
6. Holly Hunter- I have never seen Holly Hunter in a bad role, except the Piano, I hated the Piano.
7. Sandra Bullock- Reminds you of the girl next door, somebody to hang out with.
8. Geena Davis- You just can't beat the last scene in Thelma and Louise. See number 5
9. Helen Mirren- There's something about a 57- year-old who will get naked on film you've got to admire.
10. Queen Latifah- I've liked her in everything I've seen her in.

My Favorite Ages So far
1. 17- I graduated high school, Army Basic Training, and became a man this year.
2. 25- I was probably in the best shape of my life then. Life was good, I was at Fort Campbell, made sergeant, and re-enlisted. If I could have froze any year this one was it.
3. 34- I met Anna and graduated college this year. Probably the best post Army year as far as life events go.
4. 49- Earned my Master's degree in Special Education. I went a lot farther in school than I ever expected or wanted to.
5. 55- I received my new hips and didn't need any devices to walk anymore.


Sayings my dad loved- Submitted by Ada Jewell

1. Out of the shade and into the heat, off of your fanny and onto your feet.
2. Rise and shine or you are not friend of mine!
3. We are off like a dirty sock.
4. Do not get into a stinking contest wtih a skunk.
5. It is nice to smart, it is smarter to be nice.
6. Use what God put between year ears!
7. One boy is a boy, two boys are half a boy and 3 boys are no boy at all.
8. I am a drunk that has never taken a drink.
9. There are too many hands around here!
10. Why do I always have to go to "Helen Hunt" for my news paper?

 

Recognized

Author Notes
Please add on to this let's see how far we can get. To submit, hit the add chapter button for multi authors then submit. If you can't find the button send me your list and I'll add it when I add another list.

     

© Copyright 2024. Earl Corp All rights reserved.
Earl Corp has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement