FanStory.com - Pome Lover's Quiz # 6by pome lover
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Part of Robyn Corum's get-to-know-me series
Pome Lover's Quiz # 6 by pome lover


 
1)  If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
A great event for me would be to see my granddaughter marry – if she plans to - or see what she chooses to do with her life. (unless she decides to study sharks or be a stunt girl or heaven forbid, a politician.)

2.) Did you ever do anything, growing up, that got you in trouble?  What was it?  How much trouble did it cause?  Do you regret this action now, or did it help you grow stronger? 

Got talked into climbing a water tower with a crazy bunch of friends in high school.  Getting down over that curve was very scary. My father was the only parent who found out – to this day, I don’t know how he knew (he couldn’t have seen me) – so I was only one punished.  What did I learn from it?  somebody snitched!   'course, parents know everything - at least mine did.

3.)  Try to trick us.  Tell us two truths and a lie and allow your reviewers to guess which one is untrue.  (Try hard not to give it away!)  
 

      1.  I have a pilot’s license.
      2. I was an EEG technician (electroencepholagraphic)
      3.  I had my own interior design business

*       Soooo – which one is the lie????  Let me know what you think in your comments.

4.) Have you ever been in the newspaper?  If yes, what for?

          I also grew up in a smallish town, so was in the paper for several things, mostly social events and the like. (no jail time)

5.) Have you ever entered a talent contest?  If so, what was your talent?  And how did you do?

        A bunch of us were asked to run for Maid of Cotton one year.     Didn’t win.
         Thank heavens piano recitals don't count.  Horrible experience.
 


Author Notes
my group of friends was always doing something scatterbrained (nicer word than stupid.) It's a wonder any of us lived to grow up or had parents who would acknowledge us.

     

© Copyright 2024. pome lover All rights reserved.
pome lover has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement