FanStory.com - The Anphivenaby poetwatch
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A description
The Anphivena by poetwatch
Our President. contest entry
Artwork by Anita B at FanArtReview.com

What can I say about Donald Trump?
Well… he’s the president of the United States.
He’s similar to an
anphivena. His tongue changes positions from head to head,
he says one thing and speaks with the other.
“Let’s make America great!” is his slogan.

Yet, America was great already!
All he has done is alienated the people.
His venomous mouth sets brother against brother.
He brings out the hatred in a united country that our allies look on us with distaste.
Still, he is our president and his vanity project is a wall,
which (more than likely) we taxpayers will pay.
In the meantime, hundreds of thousands of workers work without pay because of his wall.
Donald Trump is doing what terrorists have not; he is destroying the United States
by building walls in the minds of the people.
All of us suffer because of the arrogance of this pompous president.
With the mentality of a child, he throws temper tantrums if he cannot get what he wants.
This man, trying to tell us what to do,
is a
dictator who wants to imprison us behind a barrier.
His slogan should be.

“My way or the highway!”
 

Author Notes
So little space, so much to say. I believe everyone will agree with me on the word limit on this. :) Let's pray we all come together and once again become one Nation under God.
In folklore, the anphivena is so called because it has two heads, one where its head should be, the other on its tail; it moves quickly in the direction of either of its heads.

     

© Copyright 2024. poetwatch All rights reserved.
poetwatch has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement