FanStory.com - Get to Know Meby l.raven
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Robyn's Quiz #6
Get To Know Me!
: Get to Know Me by l.raven

1.) If you could witness any even't past, present, or future. What would it be ??
Would love to witness me walking through the pearly gates of Heaven. As they close the gates behind me. Want to make sure it would be permanent. LOL...

2.) Did you ever do anything growing up that got you in trouble? What was it ? How much trouble did you cause ? Do you regret this action now, or did it help you grow stronger ?
I didn't get in trouble often. But there were times I did.
There was a guy (football player) at school that was bullying my sister. ( she was the oldest by 18 months) she was at her locker and she was crying. I went up to him and punched him in the face. A teacher saw and took ME to the office. He was a football player. They never did anything wrong. But he did tell my sister he was sorry. Well the good thing was. The principal of my high school was my aunt. So I told her what happened. And she told me to come in and water the plants in her office for a week. LOL...We just sat and talked most of the time. Did I regret it ? No !!!..I wish I had knocked him out cold.


3.) Try to trick us. Tell us two truths and one lie, and allow the reviewers to guess which one is true. (Try hard not to give it away.)
1) I used to race cars at Santa Fe Speedway.
2) I used to work as a bouncer in a lounge.
3) I once had 13 German Shepherd's, at one time.

Soooo- Which one do you think is the lie. Let me know what you think in your comments.

4.)Have you ever been in the newspaper ? If yes, What for?
yes !!!...I used to work in a bowling alley. I was certified to teach bowling. On Saturdays I taught 250 kids of all ages to bowl. And on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays I taught 125 seniors to bowl. And I was the manager of 76 lanes...so I was in the paper when someone bowled 300's. And when the kids bowled in tournaments.

5.) Have you ever entered a talent contest ? If so what was your talent ? And how did you do ?
I don't think I ever was.
But if I was. I can't remember.






Recognized

     

© Copyright 2024. l.raven All rights reserved.
l.raven has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement