FanStory.com - Quiz #6- Earl Corpby Earl Corp
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Based on a true story
Get To Know Me!
: Quiz #6- Earl Corp by Earl Corp

Background
Introductory Quiz for Robyn's book.

Quiz #6 - Robyn Corum
by robyn corum


Get to Know Me! And then join the FUN. Copy and paste the questions in your own document, answer them and then add them to this multi-author book as CHAPTER SIX. (Yes, everyone should use the same chapter number.)

Quiz # 6: Robyn Corum


1.) If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
I'd like to have been part of the fur trapping brigade Hugh Glass was on. Hugh killed a grizzly bear with his knife then was left for dead. He crawled several hundred miles to kill the guys who left him.


2.) Did you ever do anything, growing up, that got you in trouble? What was it? How much trouble did it cause? Do you regret this action now, or did it help you grow stronger?
Yes. I got drunk at vo-tech and was suspended for 10 days, kicked off of the wrestling team, and had to surrender my shiny brand new drivers license to my dad for 90 days. I do regret what happened but it made me a stronger person.

3.) Try to trick us. Tell us two truths and a lie and allow your reviewers to guess which one is untrue. (Try hard not to give it away!)
a.) I've been married three times.
b.) I was in the Marine Corps for 12 years.
c.) I have walked in 54 5k races after being told I'd never get out of a wheel chair.
* Soooo -- which one is the lie???? Let me know what you think in your comments.

4.) Have you ever been in the newspaper? If yes, what for?
Yes, I wrestled and played football in high school. I made Eagle Scout. I have written for newspapers off and on for 15 years so my name appears on the front page at least three times a week.


5.) Have you ever entered a talent contest? If so, what was your talent? And how did you do?
No. No. Nooo.




Recognized

Author Notes
The lies were easy to come up with. Have fun with it.

     

© Copyright 2024. Earl Corp All rights reserved.
Earl Corp has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement