FanStory.com - 5-7-5 (macaw makes a moue)by Mark D. R.
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
alliterations for the letter 'm'
5-7-5 (macaw makes a moue) by Mark D. R.

macaw makes a moue
monkeys and mice mop the mud ...
a-musing mischief

Recognized

Author Notes
artwork from my e-book, "Animals Become Chatty"

I cheated a little because there is only one mouse; the other one is a meerkat. The meerkat is the one on the right side. Note that the two animals have different shaped-heads.

Even if you are an adult in age, the movies 'Rio' and 'Rio 2' are a fun watch. The movies are loosely based on a real life story about a captive Blue Spix macaw that lives in America that needs to return to Brazil to repopulate the species.

Here is an internet synopsis of the 2011-released Rio movie:

Captured by smugglers when he was just a hatchling, a macaw named Blu never learned to fly and lives a happily domesticated life in Minnesota with his human friend, Linda. Blu is thought to be the last of his kind, but when word comes that Jewel, a lone female, lives in Rio de Janeiro, Blu and Linda go to meet her. Animal smugglers kidnap Blu and Jewel, but the pair soon escape and begin a perilous adventure back to freedom.

     

© Copyright 2024. Mark D. R. All rights reserved.
Mark D. R. has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement