FanStory.com - The Visitby Bucketlist
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Humor

: The Visit by Bucketlist

There were two animal friends who lived on a farm adjacent to the woods. Holy, the cow, and Nip, the cat, went for a walk. As they got closer to the edge of the woods, they saw a strange spherical object hovering above the ground. The light beamed on the field.

"Look", said the cow, "Its beaming up strange leaves"

"Must be demand is growing and supply is short" said Nip

"Why is that?" Asked the cow, I did hear the farmer talking about Aliens coming down here to get some, but he seemed like he was drunk"

"HOLY COW!", Yowled NIp, "Don't you know they are marijuana leaves?"
,
"I only heard it called Weed " mooed Holy, "So THAT'S why I'm so happy after chewing leaves over in that field".

"Yes, it's time to 'Nip in the bud' from the Aliens. We should grow it inside the barn so the farmer can stay 'high on life'!"

Then the two chuckled as they went home.

Recognized

Author Notes
Pinterest

     

© Copyright 2024. Bucketlist All rights reserved.
Bucketlist has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement