FanStory.com - ufoby dovemarie
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Penis Flying Through the Air
ufo by dovemarie
The Flying penis contest entry
Artwork by Renate-Bertodi at FanArtReview.com

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of language.
Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of sexual content.
I got sick of my balls, so I decided to disconnect myself from them for awhile. I am an unattached penis flying through the air, spreading my semen onto the fields, a job of increase and multiply. People looked up into the air, or opened their windows, shocked. I was identified as a UFO (unidentified fucking object). I felt free as a bird, it was easier entering the atmosphere than entering a woman. The man I was attached to didn't have any fun anymore with oral sex, when a woman found out he seemed to have cut off his dick, she didn't want to have anything more to do with him. I flew around, looking for a virgin that I could play with. I played with myself too! I dipped and soared through the air, having more orgasms than you could count in a lifetime. I landed in a puddle, and soaked myself clean. It's always good to keep your manhood clean. I slept with a homosexual, he didn't require a penis, thank God. I flew up into the stars, careful not to let myself get burnt out.
Other penises decided to do the same thing. There ended up being a bunch of eunuchs on earth. Remember the eunuch who was baptized by St. Philip, after reading the Bible? We fly around with the birds, and while we have our sperm, they have their turd. This world is a mess anyway, so why not go with the flow?
I looked up into the air and saw this big object flying towards me. It was thick and hairy. I caught it like a football. I played with it, and it gave me such a sexual sensation! I felt as though it had been looking for me all along. It told me it had been, that it had been looking for a beautiful, pure, white virgin. I never thought I'd give up my virginity via a flying penis! But what the heck, my vagina was thirsting for this big, sexual object. I had kept my virginity because I didn't care too much for men anyway. But this was fantastic! I didn't know the man it had come from, and I didn't care to know either. It was full of semen, and gave me a beautiful feeling. Penises can stand up straight, or they can go down. Either way, it's all the same. I had oral sex with my lovable penis, I'd been a virgin long enough. I felt it was my friend, but soon it told me that it had to be on its way again. I gazed up into the air as it spread itself out. It flapped its tip at me and dropped a bit of semen onto my mouth. I tasted it, and it was glorious!
Penis went aflying, with no woman lying. It was free, and all its fucks were free too! I am just a penis flying through the universe, a pleasant, happy creature who desires to make other creatures happy too. Penis on Venus, having such a loving, lovable time. Flying around the rings of Saturn, and mooning about love on Jupiter's moons. Getting hot as Mercury, I had found that some women are as cold as Pluto, so what fun are they?
I am just a flying penis, with my ups and downs. Where can I go next? Not back to my male body. Never! I'll just shoot it up into the air, and down onto the Earth, and no one will ever know where I came from. Congratulations, dick, you've explored the whole galaxy, in a Milky Way. That semen is so white and tasty. Fly, penis, fly, and never come or go into the gay bars. Homos love each other's dicks, and they certainly wouldn't want one to fly away from them! I have completed my flight, and I am "coming" to rest, to have another "go." I will be flying to and fro, back and forth, but I'll try not to get people pissed off. I'll be hidden in the clouds, and I'll shoot out like an airplane, like the Unidentified Fucking Object that I really am.

Author Notes
Thanks to Renate-Bertodi for artwork.

     

© Copyright 2024. dovemarie All rights reserved.
dovemarie has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement