FanStory.com - The Mix Was The Fix!by Sankey
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Follow up poem to one of tap woes.
Geoffrey's Musings.
: The Mix Was The Fix! by Sankey

The poor old taps

Were  in need of a fix

Lots of suggestions from

All bags of tricks


The old style of taps

Had ceased to exist

Replaceable, maybe

But with a slight twist


Costwise just one choice

Was the best to be made

Ultimately the "Mix" was

The perfect upgrade.

 

Recognized

Author Notes
For those of you not familiar with my original lament over people's harsh treatment of my bathroom taps (or faucets "Up Over") there is an inclusion of the old poem in the picture of the new "Mix" facility. I guess you can tell what eventually happened to the old taps.

We had a discussion about getting a new set of more updated taps but seeing we had successfully replaced the taps in the kitchen with similar...after, I might add the stupid idea of going for tap upgrades, when the old spout was heading "down the gurgler" and would also need replacing...which we did, eventually at double the cost.

You might say "once bitten, twice shy." My only concern was the space I had under my shelf over the basin. Fortunately, a smaller "mix" tap than the kitchen set was available that fit beautifully.

     

© Copyright 2024. Sankey All rights reserved.
Sankey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement