FanStory.com - Lance's Funeralby SLMorrical
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
It's the day of Lance's funeral and a surprise is coming
Redemption
: Lance's Funeral by SLMorrical

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of violence.
Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of language.
Background
Lance Morrell dies of a heart attack, and his wife blames his work and the men he worked with. Lance left a journal with a spell written in it by him to obtain his justice. This is just his funeral

Susie keeps going back and forth over what she read in Lance's journal, and today is his funeral. She already prepared the ill of heart, his family, and anyone she knew would be upset at what will take place at his funeral. She didn't tell the guys at Motorcycle City. She can't wait to see their face.

It has been a week since Lance has died, and Susie has decided to get her love his justice and his way. After searching on the internet she was able to find a place where she can get all the ingredients that were in the journal. She was able to get them shipped to her in time for the blood moon. It is what Lance would have wanted her to do.

She puts up the dogs and drives to the funeral home. Ben greets her at the door. "Susie, how are you holding up?"

"I'm doing just fine, but I do miss him. Is everything ready for the funeral?"

"Yes, it is." Ben gives Susie a smile like a cat that caught the canary. They walk into the viewing room. His family, friends, and the guys from Motorcycle city are there patiently waiting for her. She can't believe the turnout, and how many of her friends are there to support her. Susie's eyes start to fill with tears as she walks up to give the eulogy.

Susie starts the eulogy and hears someone yell, "Oh my god there's smoke coming from the coffin." Susie walks over to the coffin and opens it up. There are screams of shock and dismay coming from the attendees as Lance sits up and his face is looking at the crowd.

Susie addresses the attendees. "Everyone please calm down, this was how Lance wanted his funeral. He wanted the smoke which is dry ice. He also wanted his corpse to spring up, so it scares the hell out of everyone."

"Well he did succeed in that, and it wasn't funny at all," Tommy Emerson said to Susie as he was trying to catch his breath.

"What's the matter, Tommy, afraid he came back from the dead?" Susie said with an ominous laugh.

"This is just like Lance, and his morbid thinking," Tony Sand said angrily.

"I knew it wasn't real. I figured Lance had planned it somehow," Matt Miller said with fake bravery.

"Susie, how could you have this for his funeral? I am surprised you would do this," Tony Otto's fake concern continues to be obvious in his voice.

"Susie, that was awesome, I knew Lance would do something like that. I'm Joseph Shoe. I bought a motorcycle from your husband. When I read his obituary, I had to come."

"Thank you, Mr. Shoe, for coming. Okay, everyone, it is time for the real eulogy and the well wish for Lance into the other side. Please, everyone, sit down." Ben walks over to the coffin and pushes Lace into it and closes the lid. "Thank you, Ben. I know what happened is a little jarring to some of you, but that is what Lance wanted. I know my husband could be a little weird and morbid, but I loved him, still love him.

We are here to pay our last respects to him, and that's what we are going to do." Susie waves Ben towards her. "Ben put these two coins over his eyes for me please." Ben takes the coins opens the coffin, and puts the coins over his eyes while ensuring Lance doesn't pop back up. "Now if anyone has something to say about Lance please come up and say it."

Susie realized Lance knew a lot of people. He stayed home because he just loved being with her and the dogs. People she didn't know said the nicest things about her husband.

Susie sits in tears as she listens to everyone say something about Lance. The final person to get up and say something about Lance was Tony Otto with Matt Miller. Susie's tears were now tears of anger, not grief. Tony starts to speak and the lies are so obvious to her, if not to others.

"Lance worked with us at Motorcycle City. He was a great asset to our sales team. He was at work when he had his heart attack. We are really sorry for your loss Susie. We will miss him, and so will his customers."

Tony looks over at Susie, and she says thank you, but what she really wants to do was yell out "You killed him, all of you." She sits and listens to continual lies of how they were grateful for his work on the internet, and his dedication to his customers. The lies continue as each one of the salesmen gets up to say how they will miss his distorted sense of humor.

The funeral ends and everyone goes over to Susie and Lance's family to express their condolences. Susie is gracious as she says "Thank you" to all that come forward. She and Lance's family are even polite to the salesmen of Motorcycle City as they say how sorry they are for the loss of Lance.

Yeah, you're sorry alright, but just wait and see how sorry you're going to be. My husband deserves payback, and I will find a way for him to get it. The salesmen at Motorcycle City should ask for deliverance before they pay for their crime of murder. My husband will have justice and be released from his torment. Redemption comes in many forms as does justice.

Susie arrives home to a package on her doorstep. It is the final ingredients to perform the spell Lance left in his journal and the blood moon is Monday. She brings in the package says hello to the dogs.

"Girls, it is getting close to giving your daddy his revenge and his peace." Susie is still worried about the laws of three, but getting Lance justice is worth the threefold return. She has all the ingredients for the spell and the blood moon is in a couple of days. The course of action is in motion.

Author Notes
Characters so far:
Lance Morrell
Susie Morrell
Susie's parents Ben and Janet
T-Susie's friend
Donna- Susie's long time friend
Victoria- Susies's long time friend
Tony Otto - Manager of Motorcycle City
Tony Sands - Assistant Manager of Motorcycle City
Tommy Emerson - Salesman at Motorcycle City
Matt Miller - Salesman at Motorcycle City
Joel Aspen -Salesman at Motorcycle City
Detective Robert Case - Police Detective
Benjamin Davis- Funeral Director
Joseph Shoe - Customer of Lance

I appreciate all feedback I receive from FanStory. This is a chapter that is leading up to the craziest and maybe the scariest of the story.

     

© Copyright 2024. SLMorrical All rights reserved.
SLMorrical has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement