FanStory.com - One More Tryby Rdfrdmom2
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Starting Again
Alexis and Me
: One More Try by Rdfrdmom2

August 7, 2018

Dear Alexis:

When you were born in January, 2009, I began writing a book for you entitled "Dear Lexi." My intent was to try to capture something special at least once a week which you would be able to read when you grew up to reflect upon. Somehow, as time went along, days would turn into weeks and weeks into months without my adding anything to that book.

Additionally, I have written "Alexis at the Big School," "Stories by Alexis and Nannyjan" and "Nanny and Me." None of them were kept up as I had planned, but, when you put them all together, perhaps you will get a better glimpse of our times together.

Tonight, I am going to start a new book in hopes that I will do a better job of sharing discussions we have, things you do and some other tidbits I'd like to leave with you after I'm gone. The main thing I would always want you to get from anything I write for and/or about you is that my love for you is not only unconditional; it is also timeless - it will be with you always.

Love,
Nanny






Author Notes
This is the latest of several books I have written on behalf of my only grandchild, Alexis. She is quite the exceptional young lady (but, of course - she's my grandchild); and has tested eligible for Mensa for Kids. She can be as quirky as she is bright; is caring and compassionate; and, is quite literal. For sure, she is the love of my life. Hope you enjoy her take on the world. Thanks for reading!

     

© Copyright 2024. Rdfrdmom2 All rights reserved.
Rdfrdmom2 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement