FanStory.com - Who is the New Cat?by Teri7
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
for Animal Crackers club
Who is the New Cat? by Teri7

"My name is Fluff E Shortess. My mom says I spelt it wrong, but this is my show today, so enjoy. I have with me my sister, Muff E Shortess and Sass E Shortess."

"Life was pretty good, until another new cat showed up in the neighborhood. This new cat our dad named Tom. That is pretty ironic since his name is Tom, also. He looks pretty scraggly to me, Muffy and Sassy, but who cares? We are just the cats of the house."

"Hey, Fluffy, I looked closely at Tom when he wandered inside for a moment. He is a really good looking Tom cat. Why are you so hard on the new cats? You see Grey cat is gone. I would just bet that is your fault, my sister in fur!"

"Muffy, you always blame me when one of the new cats come up missing. That is not the case, you see. I am in the house all the time, just like you and Sassy are."

"Well, it seems funny they come up missing after a few months. Are you praying to an idol, or something like that? You know that would make mom very angry at you. She totally believes in the real God?"

"Are you crazy? I don't pray to any idols or any other person. I am just me these days. As far as a talk show, with animals, I found that to be crazy, since we are stuck in the house 24/7. How would we be go to a studio and record? Tell me dear sister!"

"Okay, you guys need to simmer down. We don't have to be on a talk show per say. Our mom writes about us on Fan Story and every body hears about us on there. That is kind of like a talk show in itself, don't you think. I am Sassy and I used to be the number one cat, until you came along, Fluffy and Muffy. So you both need to calm down."

"Just because my name is Fluffy don't mean I am a bad cat or bossy. I was just born bossy. I guess our mother was bossy too. Its a girl thing, I think. And Sassy, we are all number one in here. Enough said because I think it's time to take a cat nap! See you guys later!"



Written by: Teresa A. Shortess
Copyright@2018


Recognized

Author Notes
The picture is of Tom cat. We couldn't get that close to him at first. All the girl cats in the house check him out in the windows. lol Hope you enjoy this silly entry. May God bless you! And of course I put it under family!

     

© Copyright 2024. Teri7 All rights reserved.
Teri7 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement