FanStory.com - Robyn's Quiz Number 5by michaelcahill
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Silence of the iambs
Non-Fiction
: Robyn's Quiz Number 5 by michaelcahill













 
.) When playing board games or poker will you cheat to win?
No, not outright card up my sleeve cheating. However, there is a great deal of deception and psychological aspects to poker that give advantages to certain people. So, I may have an advantage over some players. If I know that and engage them anyway, am I cheating them? Perhaps. :))
 
2.) What's your favorite writing quote?
"Life is like Russian Roulette, each breath an empty chamber but the last".
 
3.) Have you ever milked a cow? When? Where?
I was in a blackout and the courts said NOPE.
 
4.) Who's your favorite Superhero? And why?
Green Lantern has always been number one with me. Love the idea of focusing his will through a universal power source and that there is a corp throughout the universe. Also a cool oath that another member already quoted.
 
BUT, after seeing Wonder Woman ... she's my idol. "I will protect humanity ... forever". WOW! Maybe I'll become Green Lantern of Earth and, ya know, she'll go to the malt shop with me and ...
 
5.) Do you have any books published?
HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
 
6.) Have you ever done something unbelievable when no one was around to see? Brag on yourself now!
I floated naked on a raft over the center of the Mariana Trench and plumbed its depth.
 
7.) Tell us something about you we might be surprised to know?
My IQ actually exceeds my age.
 
8.) Would any of your friends call you a 'gossip'?
If you could call them "friends". Message me and I'll tell you the REAL story!
 
9.) Name your favorite movie(s) and why --
The Incredible Journey (the original)-- Chicks dig a dude that can cry like a little girl.
A.I. Artificial Intelligence-- I felt it was about artists. The robots struck as being like us, not fitting in but having so much to offer with sincerity.
Silence of the Lambs, Citizen Kane, Phantom of the Opera, there's just too many ...
 
10.) Name your favourite books and why--
Bambi-- beautifully written. Though tragic, it is still imparted with perfect honesty that children could relate to and understand.
The Prince of Tides-- Just love it.
Again, too many to mention. Just thought I'd add a bonus question. :))
  
This is fun. Are we allowed to have fun?


 

Recognized

     

© Copyright 2024. michaelcahill All rights reserved.
michaelcahill has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement