FanStory.com - Snorkelingby country ranch writer
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Away To Have Fun
Snorkeling by country ranch writer
Snorkeling contest entry

Seriously, you will fall in love with the adventure! Snorkeling is a romantic love affair with the ocean. If you love the ocean at all it will bring you closer to nature. There are beautiful islands to see too and the coral reefs are to die for!

It is also a good way to get a free cardio work out, so you don't have to spend all that hard earned money on going to the gym. Snorkeling is a breathtaking experience and one you will long remember.This is a great way to makes memories that will last forever!

Snorkeling makes you feel energized, and alive. It makes you feel youthful again no matter what age you are. Feeling the adrenaline rush of excitement surge through your body as you prepare to explore the unknown. There is no other place on earth so filled with wonderment like the ocean.

A very exciting adventure for those seeking love and romance with so many fantastic islands. They offer so many packages to enjoy on their island paradise.

While snorkeling you will find a completely different world. It will be full of amazing adventures as you snorkel along the bottom with every gaze there is something to admire.

You feel a sense intimacy feeling the close proximity of the oceans bottom. Down there you have the opportunity to explore and experience a one on one meet and greet with the underworld filled with creatures of all.

There are more the 490 species of tropical fish, green sea turtles, dolphins, stingrays,sharks of various kinds, not to mention the giant list of fish of all species.

There is nothing more decadent when snorkeling than drifting over coral gardens alive with so much color of the rainbow. Nestled in the corals you will find anything and everything from eels to baby sharks waiting their turn for food.

Snorkeling has come a long way over the years and they have new inventions to make it safer for all to enjoy for the novice to the professionals.
Many young lovers wait all year to spend their honeymoon on the beautiful islands to just get away from it all and snorkel to their heart's content. Of course, it helps to be vacationing on the beautiful islands like Hawaii and Cancun.

As the weather gets warm after the cold weather slinks away for another year the islands come back full of mother natures wonders. Tourists are so attracted to the beauty that they come back year after year. So many islands in the world to visit and so little time for all to enjoy.

Snorkeling comes full circle during the lobster season when all gather to get this mighty tasty crustacean. It is a big attraction in many places and it makes up into a very tasty dish. Eating ones own seafood they caught is a big turn on for many. There are rules and regulations one must follow so they must be careful to obey them when gathering them.

For those that have grown up on the islands all there life and have had the opportunity to live the good life; they have learned to help preserve the island for those who come to visit. Tourism is there bread and butter and so much is offered in ways to draw them to the island. Surfing, skiing, sailing, snorkeling, and cruises are just a few things offered.
When vacations are booked all plans are discussed with the guests so they will have a pleasant stay and want to return again. Family's with children usually ask about snorkeling as they want their children to enjoy it as much as they did when they were growing up.
The history channel is full of underwater adventures with people recanting their fun of snorkeling with family and friends. It looks so delightful and makes one wish one was right there enjoying it with them then and there.
The beaches are so beautiful with so many sunsets and sunrises. It makes one wish vacation time was then and now instead of having to wait until it was your time to go on vacation. Having something to look forward to keeps us going until that time comes. In the meantime, we need to preserve our beaches so they will be there when we are.

     

© Copyright 2024. country ranch writer All rights reserved.
country ranch writer has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement