FanStory.com - The Intrusive Catby Teri7
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Dialogue contest
The Intrusive Cat by Teri7
Dialogue Only Writing Contest contest entry

"Muffy, what is going on in our house these days?"

"I have no idea what you are talking about Fluffy. Are you referring to the momma cat that daddy let's in the house so much?"

"That's exactly right sister. I know she has to stay outside where it is very hot, but that should not mean she can come in and boss us around?"

"I have to agree with you wholeheartedly about that. It seems as if Daddy loves her the most!"

"Yep, Fluffy, she took my place sitting beside daddy on the couch. He would rub my head and be really nice to me. But just look who is there now! Her!!!"

"I agree with you Muffy. I think we should call the FBAC, don't you?"

"Who exactly is that dear sister?'

"You know, Fur Ball Anonymous Club. They say they will fix any problems between siblings or mommies and daddies. All we have to do is just call them."

"Oh, I see. You are losing your mind now. That is not a real club. I have learned in my short life thus far it's better not to start trouble if you don't have to. Those type of clubs do that sort of thing."

"Oh, I guess you are right. I guess it's time we put our paws together and say a prayer to God. I heard mommy praying one night. She was on her knees, beside her bed. I know that the prayer she prayed was answered according to what she told a lady on the phone."

"Well then, that is the answer to our problem. We need to kneel beside the bed and talk to God also. I heard He is really nice and loves us all very much. Did you know He created us too?"

"I didn't at first, but I do now. I know He is super awesome and very smart. I wish I was a smart cat, but I just want to be able to eat, sleep and be petted. That makes me happy being a cat."

"O.K. Muffy, you have a very simple, but happy life. We just need to start being nice to momma cat. We are in the house with the air and she is not. I guess we could be nice to her when she comes in for the few minutes she is in here. Right?"

"That's right. I am so glad we had this talk. I feel much better. Let's go play with our cat nip and toys for a while!"

The end.



Written by: Teresa A. Shortess
Copyright@2018

Recognized

Author Notes
This is just something silly I made up about Fluffy, Muffy and Momma cat. It's kind of true. I hope you enjoy it. Thank you for reading. May God bless you!

     

© Copyright 2024. Teri7 All rights reserved.
Teri7 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement