FanStory.com - New Author TIPSby His Grayness
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Tipss for new authors
New Author TIPS by His Grayness

Here in this mind without any borders, it's important to consider what thoughts you have ordered, for when they present what they truly are, you may then discover that you've gone way too far. You see, food for thought is quite a broad category that allows itself to form most any kind of story. Now if that story is truly ugly and mean, perhaps it would really be better unseen. And if it is littered with angry swear words, it's quite likely to not even be for the birds! So please begin with a thought to consider if your heart's intention is joyful or bitter. For the angry writer seldom gains pity as their messages generally are not very pretty. You see writing should be an honorable gift that brings a smile and gives the spirit a lift. Consider what light and wisdom and gifts you might share that could really bring joy to people out there Imagine them smiling as they read your thoughts and know they enjoyed the gifts that you've brought.

Recognized

Author Notes
Some tips for new writers on Fanstory

     

© Copyright 2024. His Grayness All rights reserved.
His Grayness has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement