FanStory.com - After Thoughtby pome lover
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
arrgghh!
After Thought by pome lover

  
 
Yesterday, my daughter washed my windows while her male friend power washed my deck and driveway – mammoth job – much appreciated.  (I did pay them, I’m not a Scrooge.)

But, I worked, too, moving heavy pots of plants and replacing them, and sweeping up the dirty mess that power washing leaves in its wake, and wiping splattered dirt off doors, etc. (just wanted you to know)

Anyway, first they did the patio and deck in back, and around the pool and around the side, outside the kitchen, and then, while her friend worked on the driveway in front, my daughter and I lugged heavy pots back in place (lots and lots of pots).  We used a dolly with some and lugged others. Lots of pots! (just so you get the picture)

After we finished, around 6:30 PM, she and I were standing there, saying how it looked like a new deck, etc, and how beautiful all the plants and flowers looked on the clean deck, blah, blah, blah, her friend walked up, looked at everything, and said, “Oh.  You put everything back. You weren’t going to seal it?”

My daughter and I looked at each other and looked at him, and he …went back around the front and continued power washing.

Confucius say:  better if good idea come before it not good.
 


Author Notes
thinking ahead is a useful concept

     

© Copyright 2024. pome lover All rights reserved.
pome lover has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement