FanStory.com - Panagloriaby His Grayness
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
celebration of evening sky
From out of the Grayness
: Panagloria by His Grayness
Artwork by Lilibug6 at FanArtReview.com

Not more than tiny fingers of light are called to form the chords of God's music and light dancing upon the harp of destiny and the celebration of life. Would now the thundering hoofs of reality pounding the dry hard floor of reality, bring clouds of consciousness to the horseman of life? Can the wings of silence lift the heavy storm clouds of fear from the grip of desperation and worry that spits boredom's ignorance into the face of Mother Nature? Do you know why anything blue may not be sad? as the ocean sings to the sky and the sky cries in gratitude, its glorious tears kiss beauty and grace into the flowers and trees, and their fragrances feed the butterflies,and the fresh winds carry their majestic blue back across as the ceiling of life brings a billion smiles across the horizons and love is born. The smiles abide and God's greatest gift of gratitude sweeps across uncounted hearts and, life itself is created.

Recognized

Author Notes
We often take for granted what Gifts God has Given us for free!

     

© Copyright 2024. His Grayness All rights reserved.
His Grayness has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement