FanStory.com - Both ill now and more.by robina1978
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
An update about our situation now.
Both ill now and more. by robina1978
Artwork by VMarguarite at FanArtReview.com

You won't believe what I write now.

First husband (Robert) was ill, since yesterday I am too.
Our home help (Ingrid) blamed us for her infection. This might true or false. Usually we have never been ill at the same time. It is hard for us to cope with these problems, we argue a lot.

She was cleaning our house yesterday. This is normally fine. But this time she put everything at a different place. That made life so difficult for me, could not find most things, like placemats, pens ciggies, and lighters.

By now, a day later I think I retrieved everything. Oh, I am so proud:)

I went to bed late, and by mistake got going. By the time I got back, I'd only had three hours sleep. That clarifies any mistakes I might make here. I can hardly walk, loose many things. My pills Robert has to help me with, as they fall all over the place if I do it myself.

I phoned last Friday. The secretary phones yesterday that he'd come today. He understood after my short conversation that it was urgent. Late in the afternoon our shrink came, which proved most helpful. Robert did most of the talking-I added sometimes. We discussed the possibilities where to go for mainly drip food. He knew the Medical Consultant in Emmen.
So tomorrow we ask our general Doctor to see Robert at home, and discuss possibilities at home. The nurses should come daily for the drip. We would also might have to increase the physiotherapy to maybe three times weekly.

We are going to eat soon, and then an early night for both of us. We tend to watch television longer, sometime till twelve pm.
I only have to walk our dog (Smokey) , check the letterbox.

Night, night everybody.

We hope you all enjoy this posting.
Thanks for reading.

Recognized

Author Notes
Many thanks to VMarguarite for the nice artwork. Pity we can't be the couple at the beach now.

     

© Copyright 2024. robina1978 All rights reserved.
robina1978 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement