FanStory.com - Revealed Secrets/Part Twoby scongrove
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Unleashed Chaos/A Novel of the Breedline series
Unleashed Chaos
: Revealed Secrets/Part Two by scongrove
Book of the Month contest entry

Previously...

Now that Lilith has revealed to Sebastian the powers his son Arius was born with, he must kill the queen to bring forth the child’s gifts. Not only does Sebastian have the task of murdering Tessa, he must also bring back Steven Pasquale to Lilith and retrieve his sons—Arius and Tidus—at the same time. 

As Casey Barton keeps his
Therimorph side hidden, he's worried Lila Demont's parents will discover his secret. During dinner with the Demonts, Lila’s father reveals that he spoke with Casey’s father earlier. Before dinner ended, Casey used his Therimorph powers to get into Victor Demont’s head to find out what his father had told him, worried he may have divulged his secret. But to his surprise, Casey sensed something odd when he read Victor’s mind. He was thinking of Casey’s deceased mother. When dinner was over, Victor took Casey to the side and insisted he meets him for lunch the following day. He wanted to speak to Casey about something private. 

After Casey discovers Victor's dark secret of the affair with his mother, he confronts him. Now that Victor's secret is revealed, he promises to accept Casey and Lila's relationship in return for his silence.     

 

Continued...

Eve stared out the window and looked at the night sky with her mind on Sebastian. He was the kind of man who was determined to protect what was his at all costs. Ever since they’d met, she was fascinated by him and drawn by an inexplicable force. But their relationship had been forged in the fires of hell. Growing up, both had endured more than most people would ever experience in a lifetime. They’d been treated less than human, like animals, and yet here they were, clinging to one another, each the salvation of the other.

Yes, she loved him for all he’d done for her. She didn’t refute it. But now that she was a mother, she’d changed. Sebastian remained ruthless and cruel, greed overriding everything else. Eve wanted to right her wrongs, walk a different path in life; one that didn’t include hurting others. She longed to have a healthy relationship, dreams of a life filled with love and children and family.

It sounded so simple, Eve thought. And yet their path remained complicated, heading down a road of disaster. How could she ever hope to achieve such a thing when she felt doomed from her past? She had to do whatever it took to protect her sons from the clutches of Sebastian’s evil intentions.

And while she desperately wanted her children back, she didn’t want them to live a life in the evil depths of darkness. She needed her sisters help now—she had no choice but to ask it of her—if she hoped to provide any future for her children with Sebastian.

Yes, the idea of betraying him saddened her. Eve mourned for what might have been, but she wasn’t going to allow herself to dwell on it because she had to do what was right.

Sebastian would always be a part of her—always her bonded mate no matter if they were apart. But some things just weren’t meant to be forever. For her, a happy life for Arius and Tidus was one she would make damn sure of.

A year ago, she would have never imagined she’d feel this way. Eve never felt programmed like other women. Living a tortured childhood damaged and ruined her thinking process. She’d spent her adulthood punishing others for her pain, never once desiring to change.

Maybe it was wishful thinking she could have a normal life, especially since she would be facing the consequences for her past crimes. She would easily trade her freedom for a haven for Arius and Tidus. They were innocent in all this. She refused to spend the rest of her life running and hiding, just trying to survive and keep her sons away from destruction. She had to beg the 
Breedline for help and face her punishment. What other choice did she have? 
              
Eve closed her eyes, and her brow tightened in concentration. As she focused her thoughts on Sebastian, the succubus side in her 
tingled. She could feel his location radiating from him in waves. Then her eyes flew open, her lips parting in a gasp. Sebastian was inside the Breedline Covenant.

****

When Tessa descended the stairs, she smiled as the images of Jace came to mind. Earlier during their lovemaking, their gazes locked, never once breaking away, keeping the connection between them all the while.

Seconds later, she was standing outside the kitchen. As she pushed through the flap door, the aroma of chicken soup caught her attention. As she looked straight ahead, Casey was standing in front of the stove, stirring a pot.

He turned and immediately smiled at her. “Hungry?” he said, banging the wooden spoon on the steel container. “I made some chicken noodle soup.”

“Oh yes, that sounds delicious.” Tessa put her hands on her stomach and moved to the table.

As Casey sat down next to her, he placed a steaming bowl of soup in front of her with a spoon inside. “Couldn’t sleep either, eh?”

Picking up the spoon, she looked down at her stomach. “Nope. I guess the twins are hungry.”

Casey chuckled. “Ah.”

“Mmmm,” she said after taking a bite. “The soup is perfect, Casey. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” Before Casey dipped his spoon into his bowl, he glanced back at Tessa. “Would you like something to drink?”  

“No thank you, Casey.” Tessa smiled at the sincerity in his voice. “The soup will be just fine.”

When Tessa finished, she leaned back in her chair and let out a contented sigh.

“Would you like some more?”

Tessa glanced up at Casey and rubbed her belly. “No thanks, I’m stuffed.” Noticing the clock on the wall, it was already past midnight. “I think I’ll go upstairs and try to get some sleep.”

He nodded. “Yeah, I think I’ll head that way myself.”

Casey went quiet, staring across the room for no particular reason as if something weighed heavily on his mind. It hadn’t been long since his mother had passed. Tessa debated with herself over whether to press the issue. She was curious about him but didn’t want to make him uncomfortable either. Casey was reserved and mostly kept to himself. There was a lot she didn’t know about his personal life, other than him modeling for one of the most prestigious modeling agencies and his impressive skills as a keyboardist in Jace’s band.

Then she turned to him, trying to decide if she should pry. “How’s your father doing, Casey?”

When he heard her question, he instantly turned her way. Just as suddenly, a shadow crossed over his face. He stared at her with an open mouth. He closed it and reopened it, but nothing seemed to come out. Then he finally found his voice. “He’s doing okay.” He paused a moment, and then the corners of his mouth lifted slightly. “Thanks for asking.”

He didn’t offer more. It was frustrating because Tessa worried how he was managing the death of his mother, but she ended the conversation.

Tessa scooted her chair back and stood. “Thanks for the soup.”

When he started to get up to collect their bowls, Tessa put her hand on his shoulder. “I’ll get those. It’s the least I can do since you made the soup.”  
 
After she had washed the dishes, she glanced back at Casey and waved. “Good night.”

He nodded in her direction. “Good night, Tessa.”  

When she left, Casey’s expression tightened. His face darkened, and his eyes took on a grim cast. The moment Tessa mentioned his father, he felt uneasy. He wasn’t entirely certain how he was going to handle the awkward situation about his mother’s past infidelity with Victor Demont the next time he was around his father.

And then his thoughts quickly drifted to Lila. During dinner with her parents, he’d used his Theriomorph side and briefly got into her mind, more to reassure himself she didn’t suspect his secret. He caught a vague image of a dream she’d had. It was of him… 
shapeshifting into a black panther, and he wondered why Lila had dreamed this.

It was against his nature to lie to the people he respected and loved. He hated lying. But neither was he going to risk being cast out for something he had no control over. It wasn’t like he wanted to be different. He’d give anything not to live the rest of his life taking drugs to control his Theriomorph side. As much as he feared being found out, he couldn’t live the rest of his life pretending to be normal. How could he expect everyone in his life to accept what he was when he hadn’t accepted it himself?
  
****

Tessa sighed as she got to the top of the staircase, her mind drifting back to Jace’s dreams. It did no good to dwell on the future when you had no control over your destiny. She could only take one day at a time. What mattered now was taking care of herself and her unborn children. She only had a few more months until they were born.

As she moved down the hall, a bright light came from underneath the door of Arius and Tidus’s nursery. Tessa instantly became knocked off balance when she turned to their room. A strong arm snaked around her, preventing her fall, while a hand was clamped tight over her mouth.

With wide eyes, fear and panic exploded through Tessa. She kicked, struggled and tried to scream, but the grip only tightened.

“Don’t hurt her,” Thomas barked from behind Sebastian as he kept a tight hold on Tessa. “Lilith’s orders were that under no circumstances should we harm the queen.”
   
Oh god, Tessa screamed silently inside her head. Tessa tried to clear her mind, to make a connection to Jace telepathically when a sharp stick in her arm had her making a muffled sound of pain from behind her captor’s hand.

“Remember me?” Sebastian whispered in her ear. The familiar, seething voice immediately sent cold chills all through her body. And then she felt dizzy, her vision floating in and out.

Sebastian’s grip eased around Tessa’s 
body and lifted her off her feet.

“Take her,” Sebastian demanded. “I’m going to get my sons.”

Tessa felt her body placed into another set of arms, and she was too drugged to move when she heard the nursery door open. Oh god, no, she thought. Sebastian was going to take Arius and Tidus.

Thomas stared down at Tessa, his eyes clouded with worry. Her eyes widened in horror as she looked at his face. He was identical to Sebastian. Tessa wanted to scream for help, but she couldn’t get her lips to move. It was all she could do even to keep her eyes open. Her tongue was dry and stuck to the roof of her mouth. She was so terrified; she didn’t know what to do.

“Let’s get out of here,” Sebastian said as he stepped out of the nursery with Arius and Tidus in his arms. “We’ll have to come back for Lilith’s friend.”

Tessa’s eyes rolled back into her head, and still, she fought to remain conscious.

Jace… help.

Her telepathic voice was weak, a mere whisper. She pleaded for Jace to hear her. But all that awaited her was suffocating darkness that closed in from every direction.    

To be continued...      
 

 
  
 
 

Author Notes
NOTE: This is not part of the chapter. A reference for terms and characters, especially for new readers:

BREEDLINE - A species of humans that have the ability to change from human form into a wolf. They are not like the old legend of the Lycanthropy myth. Breedline species can shift into their wolf at will. The moon has no power over them. They do not pass their ability to other humans with a bite or scratch like the Lycanthropy myth.
The Breedline gene is passed down to offsprings that are born identical twins. Although they live amongst human, their species must be kept secret.
In wolf form, they have super strength, speed, and heightened senses. Compared to humans, Breedlines have tremendous advantages when it comes to health. Their bodies heal fast and are not subject to illnesses or diseases. The only thing that slows their healing process is silver. It is their Kryptonite. Besides old age, a silver bullet to the brain is the only thing deadly to the species.
All males change into their wolf at the age of eighteen. Females do not go through the change until they make love to their Breedline bonded mate.

BREEDLINE TWINS - Identical twins that are born from either one or both parents of the Breedline species. They have a strong, unbreakable bond from birth, are born with telepathic abilities, and have the power to sense the other's emotions or injuries. In some cases, the bond between twins is so strong that if one dies, the other twin may pass on, especially if they don't have a mate.

BREEDLINE BONDING - The male Breedline spends their life in search of their bonded mate. When the male comes in contact with her, he instantly feels a simultaneous, desirable attraction and she becomes the most important thing in his life. He is there to love, protect, and cherish her until death. Once they are mated, they bond for life. It is possible for them to have more than one mate in their lifespan.

BELOVED - A word used by a Breedline to express the bond to their mate.

DOUBLE BONDED - In some cases, male Breedline twins bond with the same female, but one will carry a stronger bond. Usually one of them must sacrifice for the other twin.

BREEDLINE COVENANT - The Breedline species must live within the boundaries of a Covenant, which is only formed with their species. The Covenant is governed and ruled by a head council. The council keeps their laws in order and oversees the species population.

THE BREEDLINE QUEEN - Over centuries the Breedline Covenant is ruled by a true Queen. If there is no Queen living, the Covenants are governed by an appointed head council until another Queen is born. A Breedline Queen is born once every one hundred years. Her massive stature, black fur, and red eyes are the Queen's trademarks. Her alpha wolf has twice the strength, speed, and size of any Breedline. The Queen is expected to rule over all the Breedline Covenants where she will be respected and obeyed by all Breedline. This is their absolute True Law.

THE QUEENS RING - This ring has been passed down to all Breedline Queens for generations. When the new Queen places the ring on, it instantly shifts in size to fit her finger.

TRUE LAW - All Breedline Covenants have an ancient book of laws. If either sex disobeys the Breedline laws, they can be shunned, or no longer protected by their Covenant. If a Breedline takes another life out of revenge, or evil - other than protecting their life, and the life of another - they will never have the ability to shift back human and cast out as a rogue wolf.

ROGUE WOLF - A Breedline shunned by their Covenant for taking another life out of revenge or evil and forced to live as a wolf until death without the ability to change human again. Some rogue wolves form into packs, which can be dangerous for other Breedline species.

RED (BLOOD) MOON - When the full moon passes through the amber shadow of the earth, producing a midnight eclipse visible across North America. So begins a lunar eclipse tetrad, a series of four consecutive total eclipses occurring at approximately six-month intervals. This incredible light beams into the heart of earth's shadow, filling it with a coppery glow and transforming the moon into a great red orb. During this time, all Breedline species that are mated have a strong desire to create an offspring. This is also a time when Breedline females are more fertile for the conception of twins.

CHIANG-SHIH DEMON (Kiang shi, a.k.a Ramael Arminius) - An ancient demon that inhabits the body of a Breedline fetus before it's born, or during a Breedline's death. It continues to take the soul over the natural lifespan of the child, or the deceased Breedline. When the demon possesses a fetus, it breaks the bonding and telepathic abilities of their twin when they are born. If the demon possesses a deceased Breedline's body, it must do so before the soul passes on. If the soul is not intact, the body will soon die.
In most cases, the Chiang-Shih demon will take the life of the other twin, even before their birth. The twin that is born with the demon will bring only evil to whomever they encounter. Their sole purpose is to gain full control of another soul and seek world domination.
There are two ways the demon is cast from the soul it possesses: by its first-born son, and the Angel of Mercy, Zadkiel. The Beast is the only one who can kill a Chiang-Shih demon.

THE BEAST - He is the second born son of the Chiang-Shih demon. When provoked into a rage, he will shift into his Beast instead of his Breedline wolf. The Beast is an enormous, dangerous two-footed creature that has wolf-like features. One bite has enough venom to kill the Chiang-Shih demon and leave the soul of the person the demon possessed unharmed.

SHADOW WALKER (a.k.a Shadow Figure, or Black Mass) - The perception of a patch of shadow as a living, humanoid figure, particularly interpreted by the Breedline as the presence of a malevolent entity. When a Breedline species dies and does not pass on to the other side, they are left to roam the earth as a shadow of themselves - a ghost. They will not pass on until they have settled unfinished business before their death.

ZADKIEL (Tzadqiel, a.k.a "Righteousness of God") - The Archangel of freedom, benevolence, and mercy, and the Patron Angel of all who forgives. Breedline species tradition considers him to be the Angel of Mercy.

SUCCUBUS (a.k.a CREEPERS) - Creatures that search for, and feeds off the blood of the Breedline species. Creepers are skilled at extreme sexual pleasure, and the ecstasy they create is exceedingly intense and highly addictive. They cast off a scent that hypnotizes Breedlines into overwhelming sexual urges. They use their human-like bodies and beautiful features to control and influence their thoughts.
They have the ability to reach into the Breedline's mind during sleep, casting a spell of dreams about sexual contact, or intercourse. And one much less obvious manifestation of Creepers is nightmares - realistic, graphic, terrifying nightmares that rob the Breedline of sleep. Over a period, it can lead to severe fatigue and depression, leaving them emotionally and spiritually drained. Death can occur if they completely take over the Breedline's body.

HALF-BREED - This species is born with the genes from both Breedline and succubus. They can bond with either a full-blood Breedline or another half-breed. They do not have the ability to change into the Breedline wolf, but they do need blood from them to survive. With the power to hypnotize, most Breedlines have minimal respect and credence toward the half-breed species.

WICCA (or Wise One) - According to the Breedline species, a Wicca is the goddess of magic, witchcraft, the night, moon, ghosts, and necromancy. A Wicca is also considered to be a demonic spirit. It is unclear to the Breedline if they act under the orders of the devil, or they are simply not understood and treated as outcasts. They have the ability to do white magic (good) or dark (evil).

KATAKO (a.k.a Lucas, or Dark Shadow) - He is the Chiang-Shih demon's offspring that is born both Breedline and Wiccan. After one year, the Katako develops into an adult with the mind of a child, without reaching full maturity. It has the power to appear translucent, or become completely invisible. Being born half Breedline, it can shift into a wolf and transform, or mimic another creature with the power to instantly travel from one place to another. Their true purpose of creation is to bring forth the souls stuck in purgatory by using one drop of its blood.
Tessa Fairchild - the Breedline queen - destroyed the Katako in battle using the deadly venom of her Breedline wolf.

GOLEMS (a.k.a The Death Army) - Evil creatures created by dark Wiccans with the power of necromancy. By releasing the souls of demons stuck in purgatory, the Wicca can give them the ability to shape into a creature that is made from earth. These creatures have various qualities, such as mass strength, enormous stature, and the power to consume their victims by saturating them with mud.

GUARDIANS (a.k.a Spirits of the Forest) - They originated during the Middle Ages with the purpose of protecting all creatures, especially the Breedline, from the destruction of any creation made by a dark Wicca. They have the ability to stay invisible with the power to move through any barrier and over any distance instantly.

THERIOMORPH - This species is born with the genes of a Breedline, but do not have the ability to change into a Breedline wolf. They shapeshift into an enormous black panther. They possess powers of mind manipulation and random visions of the future. They must use the drug dopamine to suppress their urges. Their eye color shifts into a glowing lavender when their Theriomorph nature takes over. The Breedline see them as a threat to their species.

ADALWOLF - A species that has the power to shift from their human form into a beautiful creature, three times the size, resembling half man and half wolf. Born with super-strength, they can move from one place to another in supernatural speed. Their eyes take on the appearance of two-shimmering diamonds. With the power to regenerate their own cells, an Adalwolf will stop aging at thirty. The moon has no power over them. And an Adalwolf is immune to silver. They can bond with any species.

Jace Chamberlain (a.k.a The Beast) - He is a Breedline species which later discovers his birth father - who is possessed by the Chiang-Shih demon - murdered his mother when he and his twin brother were four years old. Raised by their new foster family and their uncle Jacks, he later discovers he was born with a curse of the Beast. With the help of his twin brother Jem, and his bonded mate Tessa, they help him cope with his rage to keep the Beast at bay. He's an IT engineer and is the lead singer and plays acoustic guitar in the band Chaos.

Jem Chamberlain (a.k.a The Chosen Son) - He is a Breedline species and Jace's twin brother. He carries the gene of the Chiang-Shih demon that gives him the power to create a portal and a force of electric energy used as a weapon and other powers he discovers later. His bonded mate is Mia Blackwood, and he's an IT engineer and the drummer in the band Chaos.

Tessa Fairchild - She was born into the human world and later discovers she's a Breedline. Abandoned by her parents, she was raised by her Aunt and Uncle without the knowledge of being born a twin. After she meets Jace, they become bonded mates. During her first change into her Breedline wolf, she is the new Breedline Queen. She is an inspiring artist.

Dr. John and Sarah Chamberlain - They are Jace, Jem and Cassie's adopted human parents. They are physicians in a children's unit, and also donates their time to the emergency center.

Chester and Amelia Ewan - They are called Guardians - a species originated during the Middle Ages with the purpose of protecting all creatures, especially the Breedline from the destruction of any creation made by a dark Wiccan.

Jackson Gray - He is Jace and Jem's biological uncle - Katlyn Gray's older brother. Although he carries the gene of the Breedline, he does not shift into a wolf. Only Breedlines born with an identical twin have the ability to change into their wolf. He's a medical supply pilot.

Mia Blackwood - She is a half-breed and Jem's bonded mate. Abandoned at birth and raised in human foster care, she later finds her twin sister, Eve.

EVE - She is a half-breed and Sebastian's bonded mate. Growing up in human foster care, she spent her entire childhood abused until Sebastian saves her. Scorned from her past, she lashes out in anger, living a life of crime later to discover her twin sister, Mia Blackwood. After realizing the Chiang-Shih demon possesses Sebastian, Eve clings to the past in hopes of reuniting with her beloved. Now that Sebastian is finally free of the demon, she has trust issues, worried he has an alternative plan for their sons.

Sebastian Crow - He is a half-breed, and Eve's bonded mate. After he had been killed by Jace in self- defense, he was possessed by the Chiang-Shih demon after the Angel of Mercy cast him out of Alexander's body. As he tried to portray Sebastian's life, Eve finally figured out his secret. Keeping her captive only to survive on her blood, he later develops feelings for her. The demon creates a death army, determined to dominate the world and unleash his wrath amongst humans and the Breedline. Now free from the demon, he is determined to reunite with his beloved Eve who is kept prisoner by the Breedline Covenant awaiting trial for her past crimes against them.

Alexander Crest - He is a Breedline who was possessed by the Chiang-Shih demon before birth. Murdering his family, Alexander kidnapped his twin's bonded mate, Katlyn Gray. Keeping her prisoner against her will, she becomes pregnant with his twins. As she managed to escape before she gave birth, Alexander eventually kills her in a fit of rage. Returning for his chosen son twenty-two years later, he is determined to convince him to join his army. After the battle between the Breedline, the demon is finally cast out of Alexander setting his soul free. For the demon's past crimes, Alexander is pardoned and must reside in the Breedline Covenant. Praying for forgiveness, he reunites with his twin sons, Jace and Jem. As he fights to keep his new family safe, romance blossoms with Dr. Helen Carrington.

Tim Ross - He is a Breedline species and head council of the California Covenant. Angel, his bonded mate - who is a half-breed - has Tim's daughter they named Natalie, after her sister.

Angel - She is a half-breed and Tim's bonded mate.

Natalie - She is a half-breed and Tim and Angel's daughter.

Kyle Jones - He is a Breedline species that resides in the California Covenant. Having lost his family to a house fire at childhood, his uncle Tim Ross has raised him since. Celina Baldolf is his bonded mate. He's a mechanic and also Jace and Jem's close friend, and plays bass in the rock band Chaos.

Casey Barton - He was born of the Breedline species and lives in the California Covenant. He was adopted by Tim Ross's brother and carries a deep dark secret, afraid to reveal to the Breedline. He is a clothing model and plays backup bass and keyboards in the band Chaos.

Dr. Helen Carrington - She is a Breedline species and a physician at the California Bates hospital for both Breedlines and humans. Later, she discovers Jace and Jem carry a gene, possibly used for a cure to stop the aging process in her species. After Alexander's demon is banished, he is pardoned for all past crimes and welcomed into the Breedline Covenant. When he meets Helen, they become bonded mates.

Drakon Hexus - He is a Breedline species. At a young age, his first bonded mate was killed by her father. In a rage, he hunts and kills her murderer, breaking the Breedline's True Law. Shunned by his Covenant and forced to live as a rogue wolf, he's promised his humanity back if he joins the Chiang-Shih demon's army. After Drakon discovers the demon's plans to destroy all humans and half-breeds, he betrays him and joins forces with the Breedline. As time passes, he bonds with another mate, Cassie Chamberlain.

Cassie Chamberlain - Adopted at age two by Jace and Jem's adopted parents after her mother abandons her. Later, she discovers she is a Breedline species and bonds with the handsome Drakon Hexus. She is a nurse practitioner, specializing in the neonatal intensive care unit.

Malachi O'Conner - He was born a Breedline species, and shunned by the Breedline Covenant after breaking their True Law. Alexander Crest's demon later forced him into joining his army of rogue wolves. After he had tried to escape, he endured cruel torture from the Alexander's Chiang-Shih demon. He was later rescued by the Breedline and pardoned for his past crimes.

Celina Baldolf - She is a Breedline species with the power of a Wiccan, but only practices white witchcraft. Her twin sister Taliah- a dark Wicca - murdered their parents when they were twelve years old. Dr. Helen Carrington is their aunt, and Kyle Jones is Celina's Breedline bonded mate. She is an editor for a local publishing company.

Taliah Baldolf - She is a Breedline species and the mother of the Katako. Using her powers as a dark Wiccan, she joins forces with the Chiang-Shih demon to create his death army. After she threatens to kill the Breedline queen, the Beast overpowers her and sends her to her death.

Samuel Mercier - He is a Breedline and a council member from France that has secretly turned against his own Covenant to help the Chiang-Shih demon. He and his other Breedline traitors go into hiding after the Breedline destroy the demon, desperate to seek revenge against the Covenant.

Fredrick Mercier - He is a Breedline and Samuel Mercier's identical twin. Also, he's a council member from France that has secretly turned against the Covenant to help the Chiang-Shih demon.

Corbin Azzo - He is a Breedline and a council member that has turned against the Covenant to help the Chiang-Shih demon.

Steven Pasquale (a.k.a Steven Craven) - He inherited the genes of a Breedline and an Adalwolf. He was taken from his mother and forced to endure a life of endless, painful experiments by a German physician's, Dr. Hans Autenburg and Dr. Hubert Crane.

Lisa Wellington (a.k.a Lilith) - She is a Breedline with the gift to heal. After she becomes pregnant with twins, she mysteriously disappears. Taken against her will by Dr. Hans Autenburg, she is forced to endure a life of torture. After years of experiments, her human form is altered into a creature that goes against the laws of nature. With her memory completely erased, Lisa is transformed into Lilith. Her bonded mate, Kenneth Craven desperately searches for Lisa for years. But when their telepathic connection is severed he losses all hope of locating her and his unborn twins.

Dr. Kenneth Craven - He is a Breedline and an orthopedic surgeon at the San Franciso General Hospital. He's also Tessa Fairchild's biological father.

Lila Demont - She is a Breedline, born into a wealthy, prestigious family. She is a lab technician and assists Dr. Helen Carrington with the cure to the Breedline aging process. She later bonds with Casey Barton.

Victor Demont - He is a Breedline, and Lila's father. He is a retired council member of the Pennsylvania Breedline Covenant. After he discovers his daughter has bonded with Casey Barton, he disapproves of their relationship. But when Casey discovers Victor's dark secret of an affair with his adopted mother, Casey confronts him. Now that Victor's secret is revealed, he promises to accept Casey and Lila's relationship in return for his silence.




     

© Copyright 2024. scongrove All rights reserved.
scongrove has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement