FanStory.com - Revealed Secretsby scongrove
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Unleashed Chaos/A Novel of the Breedline series
Unleashed Chaos
: Revealed Secrets by scongrove

Previously...

As Casey Barton keeps his Therimorph side hidden, he’s worried Lila Demont’s parents will discover his secret. During dinner with the Demonts, Lila’s father reveals that he spoke with Casey’s father earlier. Before dinner ended, Casey used his Therimorph powers to get into Victor Demont’s head to find out what his father had told him, worried he may have divulged his secret. But to his surprise, Casey sensed something odd when he read Victor’s mind. He was thinking of Casey’s deceased mother. When dinner was over, Victor took Casey to the side and insisted he meets him for lunch the following day. He wanted to speak to Casey about something private.

Meanwhile, after Jace confides in Helen about his reoccurring nightmares of Tessa’s death, she strongly advises he should tell her. During their conversation, Helen also suggests he should get to know his real father—Alexander Crest—and give him a chance. Taking Helen’s advice, Jace invites Tessa’s father to join them for dinner and includes Alexander. Before they leave the restaurant, Jace confesses to Tessa he has something important to tell her.    
   

Now that Lilith has revealed to Sebastian the powers his son Arius was born with, he must kill the Breedline Queen to bring forth the child’s gifts. Not only does Sebastian have the task of murdering Tessa, he must also bring back Steven Pasquale to Lilith and retrieve his sons—Arius and Tidus—at the same time.     
 

Continued...

After Casey had asked Victor why he’d called his mother "beloved" at her funeral, his jaw dropped. “I-I don’t know what to say,” Victor stuttered, trying to stall.

If he sounded nervous, it was because he was. Victor was bloody well terrified. And he didn’t scare easily. But if his affair with Casey’s mother got out, it would ruin him. 

“Did you have an affair with my mother?” Casey asked.

Victor lowered his head and stared at his cocktail. Reaching out, he grasped the cold glass and held it to his lips. With one gulp, Victor downed the Gin and Tonic. He used a napkin to wipe his mouth and nervously cleared his throat. “I promised her I would never tell anyone,” his voice trembled, “especially... you.”

“Does my father know?”

He inhaled through his nostrils, and blew out a deep breath. “Your father suspected she was seeing someone else after we met, but he ignored all the signs,” Victor said calmly. “I thought he deserved to know the truth. I confirmed his suspicions the other day when I met him for lunch. Your father...“ he paused and swallowed hard, “has forgiven me… and your mother.”

“Why didn’t my father tell me?”

“He didn’t want you to think badly of your mother,” Victor said, his voice suddenly cracking with emotion.

Pain drifted into Casey’s eyes. “Is this the reason why my father tried to talk me out of dating Lila?”

With his lips formed into a tight line, Victor kept silent and nodded.

Casey rose from his chair and straightened his suede jacket. “For your information, I would never have anything but respect for my mother. Her personal affairs were none of my business, just like mine and Lila’s,” he stated firmly. “Our relationship is none of yours or anyone else’s concern. So if you’ll excuse me, I’m done with this conversation.”

After Casey turned around and left the table, Victor placed his face into his hands. Completely devastated, he’d felt like a complete jerk. Glancing up, he watched as Casey stormed out of the restaurant with dignity. Even though Casey was adopted, his personality was very similar to his mother’s. She’d never taken any crap from anyone, no matter who they were. Somehow he was going to find a way to earn Casey’s forgiveness, even if it took him the rest of his life.
   
Full of anger, Casey drove back to the Covenant and went straight to the bar. Pouring himself a glass of Bourbon, he downed it in one gulp. And then after the second, his mood changed and his mind drifted to Lila.

After his third drink, Casey had a sudden urge to give her a call.

Deciding to go upstairs to his room, he flopped down on the bed and pushed his body back until he was lying against a mountain of pillows. When he punched in Lila’s number, he waited for her to answer.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Lila.”

Lila’s eyes lit up when she heard his voice.

“Is this a bad time?” Casey asked, purposely making his tone soft and soothing.

“Oh, no,” she quickly replied. “Is anything wrong?”

“I just…” he paused and sighed, “needed to hear your voice. I miss you.”

Lila took a deep breath, her eyes softening to his voice. “Funny,” she said, “I feel the same way.”

“You do?” He said surprised.

“Yes, I do.”   
 
****
In the silence, Tessa waited for Jace’s response. Lost in thought, he didn’t know how to begin to tell her as he drove through the Covenant’s entrance. And then, he finally built the courage and said, “I’ve been having the same nightmares again.”

It took her a moment to realize what he’d said. When her gaze swept in his direction, Tessa felt a jolt all the way to her toes. Her mind suddenly crowded with a surge of emotions. “What?” she asked, her expression puzzled. 

Parking the jeep, he turned off the ignition and stared forward, silent and tense. His mind was a chaotic whirl of worry. Facing her, he said, “The dreams I had of you before… they’re back.”

She slipped her hand into his and squeezed. Something as simple as her touch calmed some of the rising panic and hysteria rampaging through his mind.

“Don’t worry, honey,” she reassured him. “You’re just nervous about being a father.”

Jace studied her in silence for a long moment. “You think that’s what it is?”

Tessa slowly nodded as her lips formed a smile. “Yes, honey.”

“Listen to me,” she said in a low voice. “I don’t want you to worry, Jace. Trust me.” Her expression softened, and she trailed one finger down the side of his cheek. “Everything is going to be fine.”

He instantly reached out and pulled her close to his body. Not resisting, she turned just enough that she could curl into his side and rest her cheek on his shoulder.

Jace slid his hands up Tessa’s neck to delve into her hair even as he pulled her closer until their mouths sealed, and her nostrils flared with the effort to take in air. As he broke their embrace, he nudged her chin upward and whispered, “I love you so much. It scares the hell out of me. I can’t lose you, Tessa.”

Tears filled her eyes and then Tessa threw her arms around his neck. “I love you too, Jace.”

Tessa felt his relief so clear, so powerful that it flooded her on all levels, overwhelming her with the sheer intensity of his emotions.

Jace pulled back and kissed Tessa tenderly on the cheek where it was damp with her tears. He stroked through her long hair, all the while staring at her with so much passion. 

After a moment of embracing, Jace reached into the glove compartment. When he brought his hand back, he placed a small pistol into her palm. “It would give me some comfort if you would carry this with you at all times.” 

“I can do that,” she said, placing the gun into her purse. “For you, I can absolutely do that.”

He sighed and reached for the door handle. “Let’s go inside.” He winked at her. “I want to make love to my fiancé.”

When he got out, he walked over to the passenger side and opened her door. With his arm around her waist, he tucked her against him, and together they walked to the Covenant.

Before they went inside, she raised her head and looked into his eyes. “Your queen doesn’t scare easily,” she said. “You do know that, right?

Jace looked a little befuddled at first. And then he smiled down at her. “I know,” he said cocking a brow. “I totally know.” 

****
At nightfall, evil surrounded the Breedline Covenant in the darkness. Fredrick and Samuel were waiting on the edge of the property as a backup. Sebastian and Thomas were taking the front. Corbin and Thomas’s hired team of Breedline traitors were in position around the back.

Sebastian was on edge, his unease growing with every minute as he patiently waited in the dark, seething, readying himself to take action. It took all of his restraint to sit back and wait. Everything inside screamed at him to go in and take down every Breedline in his path until he had his sons back. Sebastian’s nostrils flared, and his grip tightened on his weapon, locked and loaded with silver.

***
Tessa finished her shower, and slipped under the covers and waited for Jace. When she heard the water running in the bathroom, she closed her eyes.

Moments later, Jace stepped back into the bedroom fresh from a shower and quietly moved next to the bed. Tessa was curled up under the covers, her eyes shut, and her breathing suggested she’d fallen asleep.

She looked incredibly small with her legs drawn up to her body. Her arms were wrapped around her belly as if she was cradling their unborn twins while she slept.

As he eased under the covers next to her, he reached out and pulled her close. Tessa’s eyelids fluttered and then opened, revealing sleepy emerald green eyes.

“Sorry.” She yawned. “I didn’t mean to fall asleep.”

He smiled and kissed her forehead. “I love you, baby.”

Tessa leaned forward, framing his face with her hands, and kissed him. Warmth traveled through his body and to his heart. And then he kissed her back passionately, taking his time. 

“Make love to me, Jace,” she whispered softly against his lips.

His expression softened. “You sure you’re not too tired?”

“Never,” she said, cuddling against him, going soft in his arms.

He kissed just below her ear, inhaling her smell and taste as he moved his way down to the curve of her neck and her shoulder. Every time they made love, it always felt like the first time even though it evidently wasn’t.

Moving his hand to her stomach, he smoothed his palm gently over the precious place that held their sons. “You’re beautiful, Tessa,” he whispered. “I’m so in awe of you, baby.”  
    
Tessa’s heart tugged at the sincerity in Jace’s voice, the raspy edge that told her how much she meant to him. She moved in closer until their bodies pressed against each other, and his arousal was cupped against her, bringing her to instant awareness.

“Please, Jace.”

As he shifted his body, he used his arms to brace himself over her. When her thighs opened, he carefully lowered his hips and moved inside her in one breath.

Tessa’s back arched to meet Jace’s thrust, and her hands flew to his shoulders. Her fingernails dug deep as pleasure exploded through her body.

His eyes bore into hers, burning with desire as he moved in a steady rhythm. His brows clenched and his jaw tightened with each thrust, watching her closely even as he drove deeper into her body.

As she kept her gaze on him, she saw the love and also the edgy need blazing so bright in those icy blue eyes. He made her feel protected, cherished and loved unconditionally.

Jace ravaged her lips with possessive kisses, and their tongues clashed and rolled over each other. He seemed determined to give her everything she’d asked for and so much more. She moaned softly and then louder as her release came roaring over her like it had no end.

The sounds of her soft moans brought him to his own as he closed his eyes and shuddered.

She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him close, loving the warm feeling that radiated from his flesh to hers.  
        
He kissed her tenderly. I love you, Tessa.”

“I love you, too.”

Jace sighed and snuggled against her, drifting into a sound sleep.

Lying restless on her back, Tessa stared at the ceiling unable to fall asleep for replaying Jace’s previous confession in her head. Something was wrong, but she didn’t want to seem bothered by his recurring dreams, worried she’d stress him further. Tessa couldn’t wrap her mind around why he was having the dreams again. Maybe she was right, and it was just his nerves, stressing over fatherhood. Or they were visions... of her death.

She let out a deep breath, and closed her eyes and concentrated on sleep. But it was hard when her mind wouldn’t stop and rest. She forced the blackness away and brought to mind all the things that made her happy. She took several deep breaths to clear her mind.

Slowly, the blackness drifted away, and she finally relaxed. When her stomach grumbled, her lids popped open again, and she let out a soft sigh. As she slipped out from underneath the blanket, she sat upright and quietly eased her feet off the bed. Tip-toeing to the bathroom, she grabbed her robe and crept out of the room with her mind focused on the kitchen. 

****
Sebastian’s lip curled in distaste, impatient with all the waiting. Around them, the others kept silent, ready for his command. There was intense expression but also determination on everyone’s faces. Quiet descended until the only sound he heard was his breathing. 

When his patience was all but exhausted, Sebastian extended his hand and created a portal. With a smug grin, he turned to Thomas and looked him in the eye. “It’s time,” he said, his voice cold and calculating.    

He sucked in his breath and then exhaled long and slow. Sebastian purposely blanked his mind in preparation. He didn’t want any distractions as he concentrated on his destination. He closed his eyes, and the rest of the world drifted away. His awareness of everything around him became dim as he focused solely on the pathway to his sons. When Sebastian was completely relaxed and sensed their presence, he stepped through the portal with Thomas close behind.
   
To be continued...             
      
 
       

 

Author Notes
NOTE: This is not part of the chapter. A reference for terms and characters, especially for new readers:

BREEDLINE - A species of humans that have the ability to change from human form into a wolf. They are not like the old legend of the Lycanthropy myth. Breedline species can shift into their wolf at will. The moon has no power over them. They do not pass their ability to other humans with a bite or scratch like the Lycanthropy myth.
The Breedline gene is passed down to offsprings that are born identical twins. Although they live amongst human, their species must be kept secret.
In wolf form, they have super strength, speed, and heightened senses. Compared to humans, Breedlines have tremendous advantages when it comes to health. Their bodies heal fast and are not subject to illnesses or diseases. The only thing that slows their healing process is silver. It is their kryptonite. Besides old age, a silver bullet to the brain is the only thing deadly to the species.
All males change into their wolf at the age of eighteen. Females do not go through the change until they make love to their Breedline bonded mate.

BREEDLINE TWINS - Identical twins that are born from either one or both parents of the Breedline species. They have a strong, unbreakable bond from birth, are born with telepathic abilities, and have the power to sense the other's emotions or injuries. In some cases, the bond between twins are so strong that if one dies, the other twin may pass on, especially if they don't have a mate.

BREEDLINE BONDING - The male Breedline spends their life in search of their bonded mate. When the male comes in contact with her, he instantly feels a simultaneous, desirable attraction and she becomes the most important thing in his life. He is there to love, protect, and cherish her until death. Once they are mated, they bond for life. It is possible for them to have more than one mate in their lifespan.

BELOVED - A word used by a Breedline to express the bond to their mate.

DOUBLE BONDED - In some cases, male Breedline twins bond with the same female, but one will carry a stronger bond. Usually one of them must sacrifice for the other twin.

BREEDLINE COVENANT - The Breedline species must live within the boundaries of a Covenant, which is only formed with their species. The Covenant is governed and ruled by a head council. The council keeps their laws in order and oversees the species population.

THE BREEDLINE QUEEN - Over centuries the Breedline Covenant is ruled by a true Queen. If there is no Queen living, the Covenants are governed by an appointed head council until another Queen is born. A Breedline Queen is born once every one hundred years. Her massive stature, black fur, and red eyes are the Queen's trademarks. Her alpha wolf has twice the strength, speed, and size of any Breedline. The Queen is expected to rule over all the Breedline Covenants where she will be respected and obeyed by all Breedline. This is their absolute True Law.

THE QUEENS RING - This ring has been passed down to all Breedline Queens for generations. When the new Queen places the ring on, it instantly shifts in size to fit her finger.

TRUE LAW - All Breedline Covenants have an ancient book of laws. If either sex disobeys the Breedline laws, they can be shunned, or no longer protected by their Covenant. If a Breedline takes another life out of revenge, or evil - other than protecting their life, and the life of another - they will never have the ability to shift back human and cast out as a rogue wolf.

ROGUE WOLF - A Breedline shunned by their Covenant for taking another life out of revenge or evil and forced to live as a wolf until death without the ability to change human again. Some rogue wolves form into packs, which can be dangerous for other Breedline species.

RED (BLOOD) MOON - When the full moon passes through the amber shadow of the earth, producing a midnight eclipse visible across North America. So begins a lunar eclipse tetrad, a series of four consecutive total eclipses occurring at approximately six-month intervals. This incredible light beams into the heart of earth's shadow, filling it with a coppery glow and transforming the moon into a great red orb. During this time, all Breedline species that are mated have a strong desire to create an offspring. This is also a time when Breedline females are more fertile for the conception of twins.

CHIANG-SHIH DEMON (Kiang shi, a.k.a Ramael Arminius) - An ancient demon that inhabits the body of a Breedline fetus before it's born, or during a Breedline's death. It continues to take the soul over the natural lifespan of the child, or the deceased Breedline. When the demon possesses a fetus, it breaks the bonding and telepathic abilities of their twin when they are born. If the demon possesses a deceased Breedline's body, it must do so before the soul passes on. If the soul is not intact, the body will soon die.
In most cases, the Chiang-Shih demon will take the life of the other twin, even before their birth. The twin that is born with the demon will bring only evil to whomever they encounter. Their sole purpose is to gain full control of another soul and seek world domination.
There are two ways the demon is cast from the soul it possesses: by its first-born son, and the Angel of Mercy, Zadkiel. The Beast is the only one who can kill a Chiang-Shih demon.

THE BEAST - He is the second born son of the Chiang-Shih demon. When provoked into a rage, he will shift into his Beast instead of his Breedline wolf. The Beast is an enormous, dangerous two-footed creature that has wolf-like features. One bite has enough venom to kill the Chiang-Shih demon and leave the soul of the person the demon-possessed unharmed.

SHADOW WALKER (a.k.a Shadow Figure, or Black Mass) - The perception of a patch of shadow as a living, humanoid figure, particularly interpreted by the Breedline as the presence of a malevolent entity. When a Breedline species dies and does not pass on to the other side, they are left to roam the earth as a shadow of themselves - a ghost. They will not pass on until they have settled unfinished business before their death.

ZADKIEL (Tzadqiel, a.k.a "Righteousness of God") - The Archangel of freedom, benevolence, and mercy, and the Patron Angel of all who forgives. Breedline species tradition considers him to be the Angel of Mercy.

SUCCUBUS (a.k.a CREEPERS) - Creatures that search for, and feeds off the blood of the Breedline species. Creepers are skilled at extreme sexual pleasure, and the ecstasy they create is exceedingly intense and highly addictive. They cast off a scent that hypnotizes Breedlines into overwhelming sexual urges. They use their human-like bodies and beautiful features to control and influence their thoughts.
They have the ability to reach into the Breedline's mind during sleep, casting a spell of dreams about sexual contact, or intercourse. And one much less obvious manifestation of Creepers is nightmares - realistic, graphic, terrifying nightmares that rob the Breedline of sleep. Over a period, it can lead to severe fatigue and depression, leaving them emotionally and spiritually drained. Death can occur if they completely take over the Breedline's body.

HALF-BREED - This species is born with the genes from both Breedline and succubus. They can bond with either a full-blood Breedline or another half-breed. They do not have the ability to change into the Breedline wolf, but they do need blood from them to survive. With the power to hypnotize, most Breedlines have minimal respect and credence toward the half-breed species.

WICCA (or Wise One) - According to the Breedline species, a Wicca is the goddess of magic, witchcraft, the night, moon, ghosts, and necromancy. A Wicca is also considered to be a demonic spirit. It is unclear to the Breedline if they act under the orders of the devil, or they are simply not understood and treated as outcasts. They have the ability to do white magic (good) or dark (evil).

KATAKO (a.k.a Lucas, or Dark Shadow) - He is the Chiang-Shih demon's offspring that is born both Breedline and Wiccan. After one year, the Katako develops into an adult with the mind of a child, without reaching full maturity. It has the power to appear translucent, or become completely invisible. Being born half Breedline, it can shift into a wolf and transform, or mimic another creature with the power to instantly travel from one place to another. Their true purpose of creation is to bring forth the souls stuck in purgatory by using one drop of its blood. Tessa Fairchild - the Breedline Queen - destroyed the Katako in battle using the deadly venom of her Breedline wolf.

GOLEMS (a.k.a The Death Army) - Evil creatures created by dark Wiccans with the power of necromancy. By releasing the souls of demons stuck in purgatory, the Wicca can give them the ability to shape into a creature that is made from earth. These creatures have various qualities, such as mass strength, enormous stature, and the power to consume their victims by saturating them with mud.

GUARDIANS (a.k.a Spirits of the Forest) - They originated during the Middle Ages with the purpose of protecting all creatures, especially the Breedline, from the destruction of any creation made by a dark Wicca. They have the ability to stay invisible with the power to move through any barrier and over any distance instantly.

THERIOMORPH - This species is born with the genes of a Breedline, but do not have the ability to change into a Breedline wolf. They shapeshift into an enormous black panther. They possess powers of mind manipulation and random visions of the future. They must use the drug dopamine to suppress their urges. Their eye color shifts into a glowing lavender when their Theriomorph nature takes over. The Breedline see them as a threat to their species.

ADALWOLF - A species that has the power to shift from their human form into a beautiful creature, three times the size, resembling half man and half wolf. Born with super-strength, they can move from one place to another at supernatural speed. Their eyes take on the appearance of two-shimmering diamonds. With the power to regenerate their own cells, an Adalwolf will stop aging at thirty. The moon has no power over them. And an Adalwolf is immune to silver. They can bond with any species.

Jace Chamberlain (a.k.a The Beast) - He is a Breedline species which later discovers his birth father - who is possessed by the Chiang-Shih demon - murdered his mother when he and his twin brother were four years old. Raised by their new foster family and their uncle Jacks, he later discovers he was born with a curse of the Beast. With the help of his twin brother Jem, and his bonded mate Tessa, they help him cope with his rage to keep the Beast at bay. He's an IT engineer and is the lead singer and plays acoustic guitar in the band Chaos.

Jem Chamberlain (a.k.a The Chosen Son) - He is a Breedline species and Jace's twin brother. He carries the gene of the Chiang-Shih demon that gives him the power to create a portal and a force of electric energy used as a weapon and other powers he discovers later. His bonded mate is Mia Blackwood, and he's an IT engineer and the drummer in the band Chaos.

Tessa Fairchild - She was born into the human world and later discovers she's a Breedline. Abandoned by her parents, she was raised by her Aunt and Uncle without the knowledge of being born a twin. After she meets Jace, they become bonded mates. During her first change into her Breedline wolf, she is the new Breedline Queen. She is an inspiring artist.

Dr. John and Sarah Chamberlain - They are Jace, Jem and Cassie's adopted human parents. They are physicians in a children's unit, and also donates their time to the emergency center.

Chester and Amelia Ewan - They are called Guardians - a species originated during the Middle Ages with the purpose of protecting all creatures, especially the Breedline from the destruction of any creation made by a dark Wiccan.

Jackson Gray - He is Jace and Jem's biological uncle - Katlyn Gray's older brother. Although he carries the gene of the Breedline, he does not shift into a wolf. Only Breedlines born with an identical twin have the ability to change into their wolf. He's a medical supply pilot.

Mia Blackwood - She is a half-breed and Jem's bonded mate. Abandoned at birth and raised in human foster care, she later finds her twin sister, Eve.

EVE - She is a half-breed and Sebastian's bonded mate. Growing up in human foster care, she spent her entire childhood abused until Sebastian saves her. Scorned from her past, she lashes out in anger, living a life of crime later to discover her twin sister, Mia Blackwood. After realizing the Chiang-Shih demon possesses Sebastian, Eve clings to the past in hopes of reuniting with her beloved. Now that Sebastian is finally free of the demon, she has trust issues, worried he has an alternative plan for their sons.

Sebastian Crow - He is a half-breed, and Eve's bonded mate. After he had been killed by Jace in self- defense, he was possessed by the Chiang-Shih demon after the Angel of Mercy cast him out of Alexander's body. As he tried to portray Sebastian's life, Eve finally figured out his secret. Keeping her captive only to survive on her blood, he later develops feelings for her. The demon creates a death army, determined to dominate the world and unleash his wrath amongst humans and the Breedline. Now free from the demon, he is determined to reunite with his beloved Eve who is kept prisoner by the Breedline Covenant awaiting trial for her past crimes against them.

Alexander Crest - He is a Breedline who was possessed by the Chiang-Shih demon before birth. Murdering his family, Alexander kidnapped his twin's bonded mate, Katlyn Gray. Keeping her prisoner against her will, she becomes pregnant with his twins. As she managed to escape before she gave birth, Alexander eventually kills her in a fit of rage. Returning for his chosen son twenty-two years later, he is determined to convince him to join his army. After the battle between the Breedline, the demon is finally cast out of Alexander setting his soul free. For the demon's past crimes, Alexander is pardoned and must reside in the Breedline Covenant. Praying for forgiveness, he reunites with his twin sons, Jace and Jem. As he fights to keep his new family safe, romance blossoms with Dr. Helen Carrington.

Tim Ross - He is a Breedline species and head council of the California Covenant. Angel, his bonded mate - who is a half-breed - has Tim's daughter they named Natalie, after her sister.

Angel - She is a half-breed and Tim's bonded mate.

Natalie - She is a half-breed and Tim and Angel's daughter.

Kyle Jones - He is a Breedline species that resides in the California Covenant. Having lost his family to a house fire at childhood, his uncle Tim Ross has raised him since. Celina Baldolf is his bonded mate. He's a mechanic and also Jace and Jem's close friend, and plays bass in the rock band Chaos.

Casey Barton - He was born of the Breedline species and lives in the California Covenant. He was adopted by Tim Ross's brother and carries a deep dark secret, afraid to reveal to the Breedline. He is a clothing model and plays backup bass and keyboards in the band Chaos.

Dr. Helen Carrington - She is a Breedline species and a physician at the California Bates hospital for both Breedlines and humans. Later, she discovers Jace and Jem carry a gene, possibly used for a cure to stop the aging process in her species. After Alexander's demon is banished, he is pardoned for all past crimes and welcomed into the Breedline Covenant. When he meets Helen, they become bonded mates.

Drakon Hexus - He is a Breedline species. At a young age, his first bonded mate was killed by her father. In a rage, he hunts and kills her murderer, breaking the Breedline's True Law. Shunned by his Covenant and forced to live as a rogue wolf, he's promised his humanity back if he joins the Chiang-Shih demon's army. After Drakon discovers the demon's plans to destroy all humans and half-breeds, he betrays him and joins forces with the Breedline. As time passes, he bonds with another mate, Cassie Chamberlain.

Cassie Chamberlain - Adopted at age two by Jace and Jem's adopted parents after her mother abandons her. Later, she discovers she is a Breedline species and bonds with the handsome Drakon Hexus. She is a nurse practitioner, specializing in the neonatal intensive care unit.

Malachi O'Conner - He was born a Breedline species and shunned by the Breedline Covenant after breaking their True Law. Alexander Crest's demon later forced him into joining his army of rogue wolves. After he had tried to escape, he endured cruel torture from the Alexander's Chiang-Shih demon. He was later rescued by the Breedline and pardoned for his past crimes.

Celina Baldolf - She is a Breedline species with the power of a Wiccan, but only practices white witchcraft. Her twin sister Taliah - a dark Wicca - murdered their parents when they were twelve years old. Dr. Helen Carrington is their aunt, and Kyle Jones is Celina's Breedline bonded mate. She is an editor for a local publishing company.

Taliah Baldolf - She is a Breedline species and the mother of the Katako. Using her powers as a dark Wiccan, she joins forces with the Chiang-Shih demon to create his death army. After she threatens to kill the Breedline Queen, the Beast overpowers her and sends her to her death.

Samuel Mercier - He is a Breedline and a council member from France that has secretly turned against his own Covenant to help the Chiang-Shih demon. He and his other Breedline traitors go into hiding after the Breedline destroy the demon, desperate to seek revenge against the Covenant.

Fredrick Mercier - He is a Breedline and Samuel Mercier's identical twin. Also, he's a council member from France that has secretly turned against the Covenant to help the Chiang-Shih demon.

Corbin Azzo - He is a Breedline and a council member that has turned against the Covenant to help the Chiang-Shih demon.

Steven Pasquale - He inherited the genes of a Breedline and an Adalwolf. He was taken from his mother and forced to endure a life of endless, painful experiments by a German physician's, Dr. Hans Autenburg and Dr. Hubert Crane. Without the knowledge of his real family, Steven finally manages to escape his captors, locating his biological parents and fraternal twin.

Lisa Wellington (a.k.a Lilith) -She is a Breedline with the gift to heal. After she becomes pregnant with twins, she mysteriously disappears. Taken against her will by Dr. Hans Autenburg, she is forced to endure a life of torture. After years of experiments, her human form is altered into a creature that goes against the laws of nature. With her memory completely erased, Lisa is transformed into Lilith. Her bonded mate, Kenneth Craven desperately searches for Lisa for years. But when their telepathic connection is severed he loses all hope of locating her and his unborn twins.

Dr. Kenneth Craven - He is a Breedline and an orthopedic surgeon at the San Franciso General Hospital. He's also Tessa Fairchild biological father.

Lila Demont - She is a Breedline, born into a wealthy, prestigious family. She is a lab technician and assists Dr. Helen Carrington with the cure to the Breedline aging process. She later bonds with Casey Barton.

Victor Demont - He is a Breedline, and Lila's father. He is a retired council member of the Pennsylvania Breedline Covenant. After he discovers his daughter has bonded with Casey Barton, he disapproves of their relationship. But when Casey discovers Victor's dark secret of an affair with his adopted mother, Casey confronts him. Now that Victor's secret is revealed, he promises to accept Casey and Lila's relationship in return for his silence.




     

© Copyright 2024. scongrove All rights reserved.
scongrove has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement