FanStory.com - Lunaby Heather Knight
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Harmless fun?
Luna by Heather Knight
Erotic Horror contest entry

Luna and the man were lying on a blue blanket under a huge willow tree. He hadn't told her his name and she had not asked. Ever since she had met him that morning, she had been in a kind of trance.

There was a stream nearby and its tinkling sound was like an adult lullaby. In the distance, a wolf howled. The forest was full of magical noises and wonderful smells.

The stranger touched Luna's shoulder with his thumb, slowly and gently, as if he was discovering a new country, and she felt a tingling that excited and frightened her at the same time.

'You are a very beautiful woman,' he said. His English was excellent, but Luna could hear a bit of an Eastern European accent in his voice.

She stared at him adoringly, but didn't answer. She was smitten. The stranger was as handsome as a god. He had a well sculpted body and eyes as black as the darkest ebony.

His fingers were now exploring her breasts and from there they went down to her hips.

Without a word, she turned towards him and looked into his eyes. For a moment, she was startled. She couldn't see herself in his irises. They were opaque like a stone. But she just closed her own eyes and kissed him.

After a few minutes of their limbs dancing together, the man sat up. He started kissing Luna's neck and she knew he was going to...

*************************************************

It had all started a few hours earlier. The man had walked into The Erotic Star, the strip club where Luna worked and had sat in the front row. When she first noticed him, he was drinking a whisky. He looked her up and down and licked his lips in a gesture that would have been lewd in any other man.

When the show finished, he was waiting outside the club for her.

'I've see you've taken off the sparkly outfit,' he said.

Luna smiled suggestively.

'Well, you also look great in jeans.'

Luna kept on walking towards her car, but the stranger followed her.

'Will you go out with me?'

The club owner didn't allow them to date any of the customers for their own safety. However, she decided she could make an exception for this gorgeous man.

They walked in silence to his car and he reached for her hand. She noticed that he had very long nails. She also noticed he had had a manicure quite recently.

'You don't speak much, do you?' he asked.

Luna smiled again. Her jaw was starting to hurt. But she knew she mustn't speak no matter what.

His car was a red convertible. The roof was down and there was a picnic basket on the back seat. Luna wondered what he had been planning to do before he came to the club.

In the car, he put his hand on her leg and moved it up and down her thigh. She wanted to scream, the pleasure was so great and the sensation of imminent danger so delicious... but she was able to control herself.

They drove for about an hour and their one-sided conversation went on and on.

'I like your hair, you know. The red curls are beautiful. Are you Irish?'

Luna nodded. He would find out sooner or later. But she wasn't telling him anything else. She would just enjoy this adventure and move on.

When they got to the forest, he stopped the car and turned around to look at her.

'You have lovely white skin. It's almost translucent.'

He stretched his arm and touched her neck, then moved his hand down and caressed her belly. The little hairs on her skin stood on end and her whole body arched with longing.

'You are also very soft.'

After a while, they got out of the car. He carried the picnic hamper and she walked next to him. When they got to the willow tree, he stopped and looked at her.

'Do you like it here?' he asked, grinning. His teeth were perfect, even though his canines were slightly protruding.

He opened the basket and took out two crystal flutes and two silken napkins. She wanted to ask where he had bought them because she had never seen anything so beautiful in her entire life. They were covered in exquisite embroidery of many colours and the effect was both striking and elegant.... but she knew she mustn't talk.

They ate fois gras and caviar out of crystal bowls and washed it down with sparkling wine. For dessert they had apples.

A brave squirrel came up to them and tried to steal a crumb, but when the man looked its way, it stood still for a moment and then scurried away in fear.

'I don't know about you, but I'm stuffed and sleepy. I think we should lie down.'

Luna humoured him. She had nothing to lose. She looked at the willow leaves above her head and wished her life could be different, easier. What would it be like to be a tree? No worries, no fears...

It was then that he started kissing her. Her suspicions had already turned into certainties. She knew what kind of creature he was. She would let him make love to her, but would have to be vigilant all the time.

Next to her, there was a silver knife they had used to peel their fruit. She knew she would be able to reach it when she needed it.

The man was grinding his body against hers and Luna wasn't sure she was enjoying it anymore.

'Are you okay?' he asked.

She was surprised. He seemed to be quite the gentleman... Maybe she was wrong about him.

A while later, however, he was groaning and gasping like a beast and then he started licking her neck. She realized she had to act before he bit her.

She stretched her hand till her fingers touched the knife. In one fast movement, she buried it in his chest. He looked shocked and betrayed, almost sad.

And it was then that Luna started wailing and wailing. The sound was so horrible that all the other noises in the forest stopped for a while.

A banshee had killed a vampire and nature needed time to adjust and recover its beauty.



 

     

© Copyright 2024. Heather Knight All rights reserved.
Heather Knight has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement