FanStory.com - Not As It Appearsby Thesis
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Sometimes things are not what they appear to be.
Not As It Appears by Thesis
200 Word Story writing prompt entry

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of sexual content.
"Richie, who is this girl sending a selfie to you?" Nicole asked.

"What are you talking about, Nicole?" he replied.

"This little tramp," Nicole replied, showing him the picture on his phone.

"How should I know? I can't see her face," he said angrily.

"Don't get angry with me, Richie. This isn't the first time a student contacted you. At least this time she has clothes on!" Nicole replied.

"Nicole, I didn't ask to become the School Resource Office. I was assigned by the Chief. Some of these kids are great, but a lot of them have some serious issues. A lot of teenage girls love cops. They fantasize about us because we don't take shit from anybody and they get off on that," Richie explained.

"If I ever find out you're screwing around, especially with some High School girl Richie, I will shoot you in the balls," Nicole warned.

"Nicole, what's wrong with you? I would never be unfaithful to you. You're my life. I don't want to be with anyone else, ever. Wait, does this discussion have anything to do with you turning forty tomorrow?" Richie asked.

Crying, Nicole said, "I'm getting old, Richie."

"I love you, Nicole!"


Writing Prompt
Write a story of 200 words. not including the title. Any subject accepted. Must be exactly 200 words.

Author Notes
There is a lot going on here. You can insert the blanks after reading. The sex warning was due to the photo. I don't want anyone to be offended.

     

© Copyright 2024. Thesis All rights reserved.
Thesis has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement