FanStory.com - Take A Breathby Spitfire
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
My runaway day-the first five minutes.
Take A Breath by Spitfire
Restoring the Run on Sentence writing prompt entry

As soon as sun rays hit my window, I jump out of bed, race to stop the alarm before it starts blaring "Oh say can you see by the dawn’s early light", a song that will have Dad racing to my room looking for a flag and Mom stumbling after him, lighted firecrackers clenched in her left hand, the one she burnt at the campfire last July when trying to get a melted marshmallow off an iron rod that glowed with don’t touch me heat, the kind you won’t ever find in my love life.



Writing Prompt
The run on sentence has long been assaulted by small minded experts setting in dimly lit libraries all over the world, yet in an intellectual collusion whose goal it is to break things of long lasting beauty into tiny fragments, only suited for tiny minds, narrow hearts and wilted wills driven by an obsession to rob of sentence longevity, which is designed to keep our often wandering attention fastened to a main topic. Help break this evil by constructing the longest sentence(s) you possibly can, while keeping it totally coherent.

     

© Copyright 2024. Spitfire All rights reserved.
Spitfire has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement