FanStory.com - In the Eveyday Things of Life!by Teri7
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Thank you stringbean for the great picture!
In the Eveyday Things of Life! by Teri7

I awaken today with Joy, hope and peace in my heart and mind. No rain in the forecast for today. We are having really nice temperatures. Cool enough for a sweater or jacket in the morning and heating up later in the day.

I am thankful that my thought process is going really good. See to many that is not a big thing, but having MS it is some days. So when my mind is clear I am very thankful.

Of course as the day goes on things happen to change, but I don't have to change my way of thinking. I am learning to be content in what ever state I am in. I am truly a work in progress, but the fact is that I am still living and loving my life.

I am so excited to get to see Greyson this morning. See, we didn't get to see him yesterday as it was a holiday here. I was able to enjoy our cats more. I pet and pampered them more than usual.

Today our youngest son, Jeremy, will be heading back to San Diego after his visit with his twin brother, Timothy, in Chicago. Had a face time call from Timothy and got to see him, Jeremy and Tim's wife; Anne. I do love my children very much.

Today I am anxious to see my Greyson again. He is learning so much every day. I know he is a true joy to his mother and father.

The neat thing about everything I said is that today is God's day! I am just so thankful that he chose to let me live in it again!

It is now 7:40 a.m. and I need to do things to get ready to go. Just wanted to share what was on my mind this morning. I hope you all have a very blessed and happy day today!


Written by: Teresa A. Shortess
Copyright@2016


Recognized

Author Notes
I just really wanted to write something before I got off my computer this morning and here it is. Thank you for reading!

     

© Copyright 2024. Teri7 All rights reserved.
Teri7 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement