FanStory.com - Rememberingby country ranch writer
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
The Memories
Remembering by country ranch writer
What do you like about your life writing prompt entry

I have no regrets ever about giving things up in my life for others. We all sacrifice in one way or another during our life time. Helping people succeed because we were there to help them along the way is a great accomplishment in ones life.
We all have learned as we grow we learn and to learn we prosper and find what is important in our lives. Children learn from maybe a role model in their life and would like to grow up just like them.

Some are afraid to take that first step. Others just get by in life taking it one day at a time. Sometimes, that's the only thing we can do. For what is can't be changed.

What I like about my life is enjoying the wilderness and being able to be closer to God out there amongst the trees. I can go to the woods and get a new perspective on my life, and how to handle issues in my life that come my way.

I have met a lot of people in my life, rich and poor and I learned they are human just like we are and they put their clothes on just like we do one piece at a time.
If I could do one thing over in my life, It would be to spend more time with my grandpa." I guess that's why I loved him so much." He'd share his words of wisdom with us and his tales of yesteryear with us huddled around the fire place at his cabin.

I would love to spend my life writing books that would be top number one best selling books that everyone would love to enjoy reading.
All my life has been one challenge after another, having to face life's tragic moments one after another. The most heartbreaking day when I being told I would never ride or work again. All the pain and strain on my back was just too much. I wore that brace for eight months and still live with the pain every day of my life. Some days are worse than others.

My husband was starting to have issues with his legs, so I tried not to dwell on my own problem,s and see that he was getting the medical care he needed. How he can maintain a smile for me each and every day is heart rendering.

He says maybe one day, the doctors will manage to get his issues under control. We now wait for his sixth operation since we received the last health clearance. I am so proud of him taking it in his stride. He says he is just biding his time till he can walk again on his own two feet, even though one will be artificial.


Writing Prompt
Which day would you give back? When did you become who you are today? Or maybe you're not there yet. Maybe, you are still searching for life. Write about why you live. Write about why you don't give up on yourself. What do you like about your life? Please limit to 1000 words, poetry or Prose

Author Notes
Never have regrets about your life. Always go forward and never dwell on the past.

     

© Copyright 2024. country ranch writer All rights reserved.
country ranch writer has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement