FanStory.com - Growing Up Spanishby Heather Knight
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
My life in Spain.
Growing Up Spanish by Heather Knight
Your Life in 150 words writing prompt entry

I was born in Madrid and that's where I've lived all my life. My parents tell me I was a bright little girl who learnt to speak and walk at a very early age.

At the age of thirteen I became obsessed with English and devoted many hours to learn the language.

I studied English at University and since then I've worked as an English teacher, a job I adore.

I got married at twenty-five and have three children. Ever since they were born I've spoken to them in English and they are now bilingual. This has proved to be very useful for them.

I've spent many summers in Great Britain and I love everything British. Bourton on the Water in the Cotswolds is like a home away from home.

I'm fifty-one now and there's nothing I'd love more than being a writer.

This is my life.



Writing Prompt
Write the entire story of your life in no more than 150 words. You can be experimental, creative, funny, serious, provocative, reflective, whatever style you best feel represents your life. You must write about your entire life, not just a moment of it. No poetry (too easy). No fiction (YOUR life), although metaphors are acceptable so long as they are directly interpretable to be about your life. You'll be surprised at what your life looks like in 150 words...

     

© Copyright 2024. Heather Knight All rights reserved.
Heather Knight has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement