FanStory.com - Eye of Sparrowby TPAC
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
The Witnessed Truth
Act of Endurance
: Eye of Sparrow by TPAC
Artwork by avmurray at FanArtReview.com

"Run", cries a sparrow in green tree heights of, warning people to see said tweets had to fear, command care to flee responds none of them.

"Men coming", put a hop; turn a hop again "there", playing it not to stop people why won't you, in near dark harm seen atop all had fright.

Happy event enjoying it fun happening, with laughter unions people here joys run everyone of us, holding to belief by a sunk sun to party.

Men from land bushes slowly come to venture, throwing the old down raging pushes, rushes their faces to level the flatness of the ground.

Sparrow tilted the head fight ending settled, by might the beads and of the bracelets removed, chained people joined bagging without sight.

Lonely singles that did hark them lined as well, beneath the open sky a brief hut hidden park, in thick dark gathered mumbling inside a hole.

On a big ship boarded rising top its water rips, dips side to craft legs moonlight a trip, going a vessel bird seen a tip sinking it into the night.

Best to thee said fair! All to thee a haven well! Sparrow this view of a host's story to tell, in a cell removed from here their rightful birthright.

Author Notes
Family recording time act of endurance place, displays a division by self taught illusion of a separation: in a hollow shell being meat heads.

     

© Copyright 2024. TPAC All rights reserved.
TPAC has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement