FanStory.com - Dealing With Issues of Existenceby michaelcahill
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Concise to the Point Essay
Dealing With Issues of Existence by michaelcahill






























 


ISSUE #1: Fashion

I don’t find the latest fashion practice of young men wearing their pants below their buttocks sensible in any way to me. I can’t believe women find this attractive. It could just be me I suppose. I find it amusing and I must admit I’ve been known to ponder how they remain in position without sliding down their legs. I would suggest this as a fashion choice for women though especially in conjunction with a thong though I believe I would find it appealing with any under garment or indeed with no undergarment at all.
 

CONCLUSION:
The low-riding pants issue doesn’t bother me. I can’t say I take umbrage with it.
 



ISSUE #2: LGBT

I admit I get a little queasy seeing two men kiss and more so as the passion level increases. I realize intellectually I don’t welcome my response and consider it foreign to my personal policy of complete tolerance of love in all its forms. I’m just admitting for the sake of honesty and credibility, yes, it’s a little creepy to me and I would have to really force myself to bestow any kind of kiss upon a man.
 
In an embarrassingly biased juxtaposition, I find two women kissing to be somewhat erotic and secretly hope that I’ll be invited to participate in some manner. I understand this runs directly in the face of my own beliefs and I would recommend perhaps a spanking of moderate severity to bring me in line.
 
I don’t mind in the least if a man wants to become a woman or vice versa. I would hope if it happens to be my woman she doesn’t blame me personally for this choice like I’ve suspected of my turned to lesbianism exes having done. I like to think somewhat optimistically, once you’ve experienced me, you’ve experienced all that is good in a man and it’s time to move on to a new experience. It works out well for my ego and I think it makes reasonable sense.
 


CONCLUSION:
The whole sexuality issue doesn’t bother me though I admit it feel a little funny about it from time to time. I consider that my problem and not an actual point of view on my part. Officially, each to his or her own and love is all good is my policy.





ISSUE #3: Pineapple on pizza

Pineapple does NOT belong on a pizza. It is not open for discussion.

CONCLUSION:
No.




ISSUE #4: Candy centers
 
A hard shell chocolate candy should NOT have a gooey center with a cherry in the middle. Don’t try and trick me either, you won’t like my response.


CONCLUSION:
No gooey centers with cherries.





ISSUE #5:Reparations
 
As a general worldwide policy we, the thieves, should return whatever we have stolen. I doubt the thieves are going to buy into this. As an American, I think at least Wyoming and maybe a couple Southern states should be given to the Native Americans as a good faith beginning. No, not either of the Virginia’s. I don’t want to start a controversy or anything. Arkansas for sure, maybe Cuba too.


CONCLUSION:
Partial retun of land with worthless substitution.





ISSUE #6: The English language
 
The term, “baby bump” should be banned. A definition for “tweet”, “blog”, and “lollygag” should be added to all standard dictionaries. “Often” should be pronounced with a silent “T” so my grandmother can finally rest in peace. “Foyer” should be pronounced “foy-yay” not “foy-your”, again my Grams and no doubt a million others. I’m okay with lingerie pronounced as “ling-ur-ee”, that’s cute.


CONCLUSION:
Fix it.





ISSUE #7: Religion
 
All religions, religious doctrine, shrines and churches should be banned and replaced with a flyer distributed worldwide. It will state, “God is love. Do onto others, as you’d have them do onto you.”


CONCLUSION:
Ban it.





ISSUE #8: The economy
 
Jobs producing NOTHING of value should receive NO pay.  Does that not make perfect sense? Does it really make sense that people make money and in fact become wealthy doing work that produces nothing? Wow. Really? Then vote your conscience or lack of it as the case may be.


CONCLUSION:
Return to hunter gatherer system.





ISSUE #9: The meaning of life
 
The purpose of life is to create. The bane of life is to destroy. The destructors entice and force the creators into the necessity of destroying the destructors in order that the creators might have a chance to survive and create. THAT is the cause of man’s demise.
 
Since both good and evil exists within each of us, it is possible for good to emerge victorious. We must appeal to good with every action and every thought. It IS NOT easy or even natural for the most part.
 
Pursue love always, never give up or accept any barrier or acquiesce to any perceived norm. It is meant to be a part of every moment of your life, from your first breath until your last. Love heals any injury to any heart ALWAYS.


CONCLUSION:
Love and create.




Comforting conclusion
 
I will accept the Presidency of the United States if I’m elected. I won’t get a haircut and I’m sure my hair won’t turn grey.
 


 

Recognized

     

© Copyright 2024. michaelcahill All rights reserved.
michaelcahill has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement