FanStory.com - How My Beautiful Garden Growsby michaelcahill
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Diary Fiction-contest entry
How My Beautiful Garden Grows by michaelcahill
    Grab Me, Thrill Me, Make Me Read 2 Contest Winner 

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of violence.
Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of language.
Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of sexual content.
















 
I Garden, Write &  KILL!
 
 
It’s all in this little journal. Seventy-three brutal deaths and counting. The number will grow until I’m caught. Of course, not going to happen. 
 

 
January, 19th, 1985


My Birthday. A surprise party! For Brenda Wilson. What fifteen years and four sniveling bratty kids will do to a body. WHEW! Gravity has grabbed a hold of them perfect C-cup breasts and turned them into some kind of human paddle game.

Well, nothing to say there Brenda? Cat got your tongue? Oh … no, I guess I do. Say “No” now, bitch. I’m not so sure I even want to make love to you really. “YOU AREN’T LOOKING GOOD, Brenda.”

Long story short, she was pretty tight and not bad in the hay. C-sections, you see. I planted sunflowers over her in the garden. A nice touch.

 


 
January 21st, 1985

Stupid bitch. Just leave your kid alone in the park? She’ll be pushin’ up daisies now  … literally. Not the poor kids fault really, kinda cute. But I’m not taking care of no damn kid.

 


 
January 23rd, 1985

This is going to last a while. Damn she’s hot. I haven’t checked her fake I.D., but her ass is riding pretty high. She can’t be over sixteen if she’s a day. Wanted to hang in the bar with adults. The adult games are about to get under way. I’ll leave this open. This is going to take lots of ink ….

 


 
Grab Me, Thrill Me, Make Me Read 2
Contest Winner

Recognized

Author Notes


The warnings are overkill I think, but better safe than sorry.
241 words





     

© Copyright 2024. michaelcahill All rights reserved.
michaelcahill has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement