FanStory.com - No Means No?by Ogden
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
One side of a private conversation between man and wife.
No Means No? by Ogden
Yes-No-Maybe contest entry
This one-sided conversation is presented in script form, the husband's lines indicated by H, and the wife's by W. (See author notes explaining *************)

H: No...I mean yes, I don't want to go. You said, "Are you sure you mean no?" Yes, of course it's no. I mean yes! I am sure I mean no!  
W:**********************?  
H: No doubt, you know there is nowhere I want to go, and yet you persist with, "Are you sure you don't want to go?" Yes! It's so! NO, I will not go! 
W: ************************?
H: No... No.. No! Why can't you understand I do not want to go!!!
W:*************************?
H: No! Oh!...Pee? Why didn't you say so? Oh, yes...excuse me, dear. I have to go.
W: %#!&@#(*%!)!!!

 

Author Notes
This one-sided conversation is presented in script form. Husband: H, Wife: W.
You probably were able to infer the wife's replies indicated by "*****************. I'm sure you got her last line.

"No Means No?" was inspired by Shakespeare's Hamlet.
("To pee, or not to pee.")


     

© Copyright 2024. Ogden All rights reserved.
Ogden has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement